Attitude

Chapter 25

"How much longer?" Draven complained as he threw his legs over the seat. "5 more hours."

I don't think there is any possible way I can go 5 more hours with him.

I slowly turned my head to Dante, "Hey D?"  He glanced at me and nodded his head, "Can we get food?"

He didn't respond but my question was answered when we pulled into a restaurant parking lot. Two people drove in front of Dante's car incase of a set up, and 3 in the back.

"How's the ride with Draven?" Chi leaned against the car as the boys talked. "I cant do 5 more hours with him."

"I have an idea..."

———————-

By the time we were finally seated we were all starving.

"Hello, what can I get you boys to drink?" I looked up quickly from my menu and at Letta and Chi who were visibly annoyed when the waitress ignored our presence.

"What do you want baby?" Dante asked as he looked directly at me. "Water, please..."

Baby...

The waitress rolled her eyes and looked over to Draven, "Sorry love i'm taken by this one" He gave Chi a big smile before flinching when Chi raised her fist.

I smiled to myself as I listened to Chi and Draven fight.

"Call me that ever again and you'll-"

"Enough with the threats babe, you know you want this." He motioned over his body before wincing in pain after Chi stomped down hard on his foot.

"Excuse me." Our waitress twirled her hair and leaned on the table and pulled down her shirt, "And for you two?" She looked at Dante and Kace. Dante's eyes snapped to Kace, "A new god damn waitress."

I gave her a small fake smile as she stormed off to the back.

Dante turned his body to mine and his back fully to our new waitress. "He'll have a coffee, black, thank you." A small smirk formed on his face, "You know me."

"You lived with me, I picked up on things."

"Kace and I should of killed her, you know?" He glanced over at Kace who nodded in agreement, "I would of disposed of the body because Dante hates my whole soul." Zach added

"He doesn't hate you, he just dislikes you as much as everyone else."

"Camille he hates everyone." I shrugged.

"The only body you would have to dispose of is Dravens." Chi said as our waitress brought our drinks, she probably thinks we're crazy...

"Oh come on! You know you love me!" She smiled, "You're too confident. This plan is for the sake of your sanity Cami, meanwhile I lose mine."

"You offered.."

————————

After we eating we all took a moment to go over the directions to insure no one got lost.

"Draven your riding with...me. And Letta your riding with Kace."

"I knew you loved me."

"No, I love Camille."

"Um hello?" We both looked at Letta who had her arms in the air, "What?"

"You know what, whores."

"We love you baby!" Chi yelled as she got into Kaces car.

As soon as I got in the car I began to drift off, there hasn't been this much silence all day.

My eyes opened when Dante got in the car. "Go to sleep, I can get us there in 3 hours."

"As long as you don't kill me" I mumbled before drifting off once again.

————————

I woke up to several text message notifications from Chi in Letta in a group chat.

Letta: I hate you both. He thinks i'm asleep and he's playing one direction.

Chi: No way! I'm so using that against him.

Letta: Cam how's the ride with just Dante?

Chi: I bet you he put her ass out

Letta: I don't know she looks pretty innocent

Chi: It's the innocent ones you gotta worry about

Me: Hello??? I was asleep, but one direction really? And we love letta, it wasn't even my plan but it was great.

Chi: See Letta, I told you he put her out.

Me: I was in a food coma...

Letta: From that-

I turned my phone off before reading the rest of her sentence.

"We only have an hour left." I nodded as I watched out the window. "When we get here we all have to go to the store..."

"Okay?" I questioned why he was so hesitant with his statement. "I don't want them to come."

I held back my laugh, he does secretly love everyone here.

"They have to if they want their snacks."

"Fuck their snacks." I rolled my eyes at his attitude. "Don't roll your eyes."

"Forgive me princess."

"Watch it Camille. This attitude of yours isn't going to work well for you."

"It's gotten me this far."

He shook his head and looked directly in my eyes while driving, "Camille."

"Dante."

"Remember who you are talking to?" I gave him a smile, "Of course, my handsome, cold-hearted boyfriend."

"You know what it is" I shook my head as he looked back at the road. He grabbed my hand and rubbed the back of it. "Your attitude has always been something I enjoyed about you. Although it might get you killed one day."

"You've been threatening to kill me since the day we met, you think you would of done it by now?"

"It's never too late love." I watched as he pulled into the driveway with one hand.

Nice...

"You're gonna like our room. It's a big bed, not that it matters since you manage to end up on top of me either way."

"That is not my fault...and you take all the covers so I get cold. Really it's your fault."

"Be quiet and come on."

———————-

After we all got our suitcases into our rooms, the girls helped the boys unpack while the boys brung in the furniture from the moving truck.

"Ou they're so strong."

"Shove it Letta." Zach said before dropping the chair, "Zachery! Be fucking careful!"

"Sorry! Letta did it"

I sighed and sat on our new couch next to Dante, he grabbed my legs and put them over him.

"You know we have to go to the store."

"I'm not going with them."

"Oh come on Dalesio, it could be fun!"

"They'll get us arrested."

"We don't know them." I gave him a smile and got up. "Guys! Pile in! We're going to the store!"

"I hate you Cano."

"You love me."

"I might." He laid his hand on my lower back and guided me to the car.