Spoiled

Chapter 32

"Hey Cami I was thinking we go out for breakfast, we haven't done that in awhile-oh...Dante" She looked at me and smiled, "I didn't know you were here, well you're welcome to come to breakfast with us as well."

I sighed and pulled the pillow over my head, "Okay Ma, just give us 15 minutes."

Dante wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, "If we don't get up now she'll throw water on us."

"She's almost as crazy as you." I sat up and looked back at him, "I'm not crazy."

"You're with the most feared man around, you talk to me anyway you want to, and you have hit me with your sandal before."

"That doesn't make me crazy...that makes me fearless and brave." I did my best superhero pose before getting up and going into the bathroom to get ready.

He, of course, followed behind me and and wrapped his arms around my waist, he began to rub my thigh.

"Does your mind ever think innocent thoughts?"

"Nope." He kissed my neck before smacking my butt and walking out of the bathroom.

"Asshole." I rolled my eyes and pulled my hair back, "I heard that."

"Good."

Him, call me crazy? That's ridiculous. Yes...I can get a small temper with the boys but that's because they're absolutely the dumbest humans i've ever met. I love them, I do, but somedays they make me want to slam my body against a brick wall.

I walked out of the bathroom to the view of Dante shirtless with grey nike shorts.

Deep breaths Camille.

I've always said I was going to wait until marriage, i'd rather not follow in my mother's footsteps...but man, does he test it.

"Put a shirt on, as much as I love your tattoos, it's distracting." He leaned back on his elbows, on the bed and smirked at me. "Stop it, now. Be good for 10 minutes."

"When have I ever been good?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed one of his shirts from the drawer and threw it at him. "Meet me downstairs."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto him, my legs straddling his lap.

"Kiss me and i'll let you go." He held both my wrists behind my back with one hand and held my waist with the other.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Oh?" I kissed him quickly and tried to get up but he didn't let go. He tilted his head. "What? I kissed you."

He let go of my wrists and gently grabbed my face and placed a long kiss on my lips.

"Come on Cami!" My mom yelled from downstairs, she's so impatient...but she scares me. "Come on baby, we kept your mom waiting long enough."

I gasped as he flipped me over his shoulder, "It's your fault! Put me down!" I continuously punch his butt cheeks.

"I'm warning you to stop that now."

I continued to punch him until he smacked my butt, hard.

"Dante! That hurt!"

"Good. It was meant to."

When we got down the stairs he set me down and kissed my forehead. "Should of just listened."

"Mom! Let's go now before I lock him in the closet."