Alternate Ending!

Christmas Special!

Hey guys! I first wanted to let you know that this is the LAST special edition update i'll be doing on Dalesio, as it is finished indefinitely.

This is also an alternate chapter where Dante is alive. This is the ONLY alternate chapter I will be writing :)

——————-

"D! Make sure the door is unlocked, they're coming any second!" Dante walked into the kitchen with sweatpants and a muscle shirt on. "What are you wearing?" I questioned as I sat the oven mitt down on the counter.

"Camille, it's my house. I'm wearing whatever the fuck I want." I closed my eyes for a moment.

Breathe in for 4...and out.

Good Camille. Proud of us.

I took the gingerbread cookies from the oven.

Thank you Cadella, for your beautiful contribution of recipes.

I smiled to myself as I moved them from the pan to the plate that sat on the counter.

After the reunion, and days in the hospital, we were finally able to go home. Dante and I both agreed we wanted a house of our own, away from everything.

He stepped down and left Draven and Kace in charge, although he still checks in on business.

We moved into a medium sized home in a gated community. The family followed with us, buying all their own.

My smile faded as Damien ran into the kitchen with Max tailing behind him.

"Dami, honey this isn't Tokyo drift, we talked about this." I looked at his clothes. "Dante, why is Dami wearing sweatpants. I had both of your clothes laid out!"

"Dad said it was ugly so we didn't have to." I gently laid, more or so slammed, the spatula onto the counter." Dante stood up from the couch and whispered something in Damian's ear. He ran out the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Love, I understand holiday stress but you're breaking our kitchen supplies." I let out a small laugh and untied my apron.

"Please go change. The sweater is cute." I rubbed circles on his chest and smiled as he slid his hands around my hips. "I used to be the most feared and now i'm wearing sweaters and roasting chestnuts."

I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek.

"Exactly that." He rolled his eyes and begun walking upstairs, but stopped when my hand landed hard on his butt cheek. "I love you Dalesio!"

He turned around and swiftly threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down, hater!" I punched his butt as he turned corners.

I screamed as he dropped me on the couch.

Before walking away he leaned over me and grabbed my chin, "I love you Mrs. Dalesio." He finished his dramatic exit by kissing my lips.

I remember the day I thought I lost him.

He died, but before they called it, his heart beat again.

He was given a second chance at life, one to do it the right way.

And he's done exactly that.

We found out about Dami and got married not long after that.

I thank god everyday for bringing him back.

I can't imagine living life without him next to me.