Interrogation

Chapter 18

"Next month?" I wasn't sure how to feel. I don't know if I should be excited or angry. Excited because he's getting out, or angry because I tried to visit him this entire time and he wouldn't let me.

"Yeah." He looked down at me, staring into my eyes, then down to my lips. "Dante..."

Before I knew it our lips collided.

I would of never guessed our first kiss would be in an interrogation room while he's locked up, but you know life works in mysterious ways.

"Be good for the boys while i'm gone"

"I'll do what I please bad boy, i'll see you next month."

"Careful Cano, don't get too bold on me, you wouldn't last 5 minutes."

I stopped at the door and looked over my shoulder, "I wouldn't bet on it."

I heard his chuckle as I walked away.

He's getting out next month.

"How'd that go?" I shook my head and laughed, "Well i'm alive so"

After the police station we all got dinner and they took me home.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow, thank you."

"only the best for Miss Cano." Aiden bowed in front of me before closing the front door.

——————-

*Chi's POV*

"Hello?"

"Is she with you?"

I propped myself up with my elbow on my bed, "Who?"

"Camille...no one has heard from her since last night. She never showed up for breakfast. We all called, nothing."

That's not like Camille, that girl always has her phone glued to her...somethings not right.

"i'm on my way Brea, we're going to her house."

——————

*Camilles POV*

I woke to a dark room with a small amount of light shinning in.

As my eyes adjusted I noticed a figure sitting in a chair that was placed in the corner of the room.

"Glad to see you stayed pretty for me." I closed my eyes again as I heard Wills voice.

This is just a dream.

I tried to pinch myself but realized I couldn't move my arms, they were tied behind me on the chair and my legs where tied to it as well.

"Will?" I questioned as my eyes refocused once again. "In the flesh babe"

Alright so this isn't a dream.

"Just hold on there Cam Bam, we'll talk when you awake again." He pulled a syringe from his jacket and pushed it into my arm. "When I awake again?" My eyes became heavier as whatever he injected me with started to kick in.

"lights out pretty girl."

—————-

*Chi's POV*

Please answer the door Camille.

"Camille!"

"Cam! Open up!"

"Camille!"

I sighed as I walked around her house looking for an indication of a break in.

"Break it down." Brea smiled at me and backed a small amount away from the door. She lifted her leg and slammed it on the door hard, breaking it open.