Found

Chapter 35

After Dante so graciously helped me in the shower, I got dressed in my bathing suit and went downstairs.

I walked slowly around the kitchen as everyone avoided eye contact with me at all costs.

Everyone minus Ryker, he wanted to stay back home and do everything he can to find Will. After what happened he's devoted all of his time to finding any trace of him.

Draven looked into his coffee cup by holding it dangerously close to his face.

Kace stared at the closed fridge door with his hands on his hips.

Zach laid his head against the wall.

Axe held Chi's arm and looked at the bracelets on her wrist.

Chi looked at me with her eyes closed.

Letta was the only one who looked at me, "That ass looks fat" She said before taking a sip from her cup.

I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows.

Dante chuckled and leaned his elbow on the counter. He ran his tongue over his teeth.

"What?"

"I don't mean to ruin your innocent act but you guys weren't quiet last night." Axe rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. My jaw dropped open and I smacked Dante's shoulder.

"How do you think I feel! My bedroom is right next to theirs." Draven fell to the floor. He really could of been on broadway.

"I am so sorry...I didn't even think we were that loud." Dante sat up from the counter and wrapped his arms around me, one day he's gonna suffocate me. "Baby come on...it's me, we were loud."

"I'm done speaking to you." I dropped my body on the couch and crossed my legs under me.

He is dirty.

"Oh come on! I was joking..." I wonder if they have disney plus. "Baby." They better have disney plus, who doesn't? "Camille."

Yes! They have it!

Dante sat on the floor in front of me and laid his head on my knee.

"Dante why are you laying on me. i'm trying to watch Tangled."

"Fuck tangled, I want to talk to you and you're ignoring me." My eyes widened at his disrespect to the greatest disney movie.

I got up and went to the bedroom to see Maxi.

"Max your father is such an asshole." I sat down on the floor next to him, "I love him, but sometimes he really does hurt my feelings. I don't think he means to...he's just not used to this kinda stuff."

I laid down on the carpeted floor and fell asleep.

——————

i woke up to Dante staring at me in the bed. "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings."

I sighed as I realized he was listening to Max and I's conversation.

"D it's okay. I'm just sensitive."

"and dramatic but that's not the point."

i sat up and looked at him, "alright then." He grabbed my arm before I got up and placed a kiss on my lips, "The girls are outside."

I walked outside and put my feet in the pool. "We got floats!" Zach threw a pizza inflatable in the water before attempting jumping on it. "You just missed that whole thing"

"let's see you do it, smart ass." I rolled my eyes and got up, i lifted my shirt from over my head and threw it on a chair.

"Okay but Chi...tell me her ass isnt fatter"