Coma

Chapter 19

*Camille's POV*

"Lost my temper a little there. Anywho, I was originally going to use you as leverage...but your beauty is such a bonus."

I feel sick, he's injected me 3 times since I last blacked out. I've been in and out for hours, my body slowly giving into the drugs.

I'm losing my fight. The will to fight. With every injection my body gives out more and more.

—————

*Chi's POV*

"I want you to find my daughter now!" Brea and I understand her anger, her fear for her daughter.

"We are trying our hardest...there's not much else we can do-"

"Take me to him." I glanced at Brea who slightly shook her head.

"Take me to Dante now!"

We got in the car, speeding wasn't a worry on my mind.

"We need you to release Dalesio. Now. We'll give you a mill."

————-

*Dantes POV*

This is my fault.

"Damn it!"

I gripped the steering wheel, hard. I swerve in and out of traffic ignoring Chi who's closing her eyes, praying.

I don't care about anyone's life right now but hers.

"Will!"

"Dante my man! I knew you'd call sometime soon, how can I help you on this fine evening?"

"I want her back. now."

"Her? Her...her? Oh! Camille!" I heard movement on the other end of the phone, "Camille dear, Dante wants to speak to you."

"it's...a trap. He's going-" The call was silent for awhile...too long. "to kill you."

"Will i'm going to-"

"oh stop with the threats scary boy, meet me at 1289 westward drive. She'll be here."

"So help me god- damn it!" The phone call disconnected.

1289 Westward drive.

I looked at Cedella in my review mirror, I could tell she was in so much pain, the broken look in her eyes pained my heart, the same look my mom had before she died. Before he betrayed us all.

Every turn I made I drifted.

"Meet me at this address now." I held the phone tightly to my ear speaking to the boys.

"We're right by it. Want us to go in?"

"No, I want him." I hung up the phone throwing it in the back.

"Dante, we're not gonna make it there if you keep driving like this." Chi gripped tightly onto the handle. I ignored her.

"We're here, move now. Cadella you stay in this ca-"

"The hell I am. That's my baby in there now one of you are to pass me a gun before I grab one myself and go alone". Brea shook her head, it's not worth the battle, it is her daughter.

The building was old,beat down.

I ran in and searched the entire house, "She's not here!"

I watched Ryker pace around, "Ry what the fuck are you doing."