7 minutes in heaven with your enemy - Hyunjin

You had no idea why you were attending a high school party at some random person's house. Oh right, it was because Felix made you. Being your closest friend, he wanted you to have fun and make the most of your senior year before graduating. You just couldn't reject the cheerful boy who always suggested you ideas on how to spend your free time.

But why did he have to be there too. Hwang Hyunjin, otherwise known as your rival, or should you say enemy. You both took everything as a challenge. Getting the top score of the whole school? You'd win without a doubt. MVP of the all the sports teams? He had the upper hand on that one. But no matter what, you'd both be the most competitive students. Everyone knew that they could never come close to ranking in 1st or 2nd since it'd always be you and Hyunjin. It was a constant cycle of celebrating in victory, or sulking in failure.

"Y/n~" Felix calls your name sweetly and you already knew that he wanted something from you. More specifically, your participation. "Some of us are going to play a game together, you should totally join-"

"Yeah, no thanks. Sorry lix but you can't convince me like you always do," you yawned lazily, not bothering to accept his offer.

"Aw come on~" he whined with an over-exaggerated pout. "Pleaseee! I promise I'll leave you alone for the whole week if you say yes!!"

A whole week huh? That did sound nice. No more needing to go to social events like this, and you could finally enjoy your time to yourself.

"You won't bug me to come to some hangout with your friends or whatever, right?" You squint your eyes at him, to which he shakes his head frantically.

Giving in to his pleads, you sigh and mutter a small 'fine'. Felix's eyes immediately lit up and he grabs your arm, dragging you in the direction of a group of people.

"Guys! Y/n will be playing with us!!" He announces happily while you roll your eyes at how gleeful he got.

"Looks like we have enough players, so let's start-"

A certain voice cut Chan off and you immediately knew who it was.

"Hold up, there's no way I'm doing this when she's here," he scoffed sassily.

Looking at his figure that was across from you, you daringly spoke against the person who owns the words he said not so long ago.

"It's not like it'll kill you Hwang. You're just afraid of losing to me," you cross your arms across your chest and send him a smirk.

"Losing?" He laughs sarcastically before his expression changed into a serious one. "As if. So what's the game?"

Everyone grew quiet as they watched you the battle of confidence between you two before Felix nervously whispered the game in your ear, afraid of your reaction.

"Uh, w-well... we're playing s-seven minutes in heaven..."

You took a few seconds to process his words before your eyes widen in shock.

"WHAT?! DID YOU WANT ME TO PLAY 'CAUSE YOU KNEW WE WERE GOING TO DO THIS!?!" You grabbed his ear and yanked it, causing him to wince as he apologized again and again.

"You know I hate stuff like this," you ran your hand through your hair, noticing how Hyunjin's gaze was fixated on you this whole time. "I already agreed so let's just hurry up, I want to go home."

Felix let out a relieved sigh as you had let him off the hook easily this time.

"So here's how it's going to go," Chan finally begins to talk as you all sat in a circle. "I'll spin this bottle in the middle twice, and then the pair that is chosen will get locked in one of the closets. We'll let you out after the timer is done, understood?"