Chapter 9

KELSEY Henderson POV

"Being a professor is stressing me out cous let's chill."sabi ko sa pinsan kong si Lisa.

We're here on our favorite place sa Rave Haven bar, it was own by one of our friends actually girlfriend siya ni Lisa si Raine.

Every weekend ay nandito kame. Wala naman kasi kaming ibang gagawin bukod sa tapos na ang work ay ayaw naman namin ma stuck lang sa bahay.

"Mag chi-chill ba or you're here because of someone?" Pabalik naman na tanong sakin nito.

I rolled my eyes on her.

Since i told her about that girl i saw here, she doesn't stop teasing me.

And about that girl i dont know,,, well she just caught my attention specially her eyes. Her eyes is so lost. All i see through it, is a lonely soul.

And madalas ko siya makita dito with her friends maybe. Or boyfriend, i dont care! She's always with him and that annoys me.

"I just want to relax cous okay? Stop teasing me will you?"

Its friday night at mukhang may birthday party na nagaganap sa kabilang reserved na table.

Napadako yun mata ko don and there she is sitting alone on the table. Maybe friend nya din yung may birthday.

"Hey kels truth or dare na! Haha" napatigil ang pagtanaw ko sa kanya dahil sa ingay ni Anne.

"My God why you're so loud?" maarte kong tanong dito

"you're just drunk babe!" sagot naman nito sa akin.

We're 6 here on the table. Me, lisa, anne, gigi, raine whos busy on the chit chatting, and doctor navarro.

They're busy playing the walang katapusan truth or dare na hindi na nawala sa inuman.

Then the fucking bottle stops in front of me oh db ang galing!

"Okay kelsey my dear truth or dare?" tanong sa akin ng isa sa close friend kong si isabelle.

"Dare" matapang kong sagot.

"Alright thats my girl, act and walk like a drunk wasted girl let's see who will follow and then you have to kiss that person!" sabat naman ni raine na excited lagi sa ganitong laro.

Well, knowing her raine is a happy go lucky person. She acts like shes the happiest, laging chill lang. She's a playgirl who loves flirting. I wonder pano sila tumagal ng pinsan kong si lisa. Sabagay raine is independent girl, she's also smart.

Lisa is my first cousin, siya yun pinaka close ko among my other cousins. She's the complete opposite of raine. She's reserved and soft spoken. I think opposite attracts talaga.

While Anne is my best friend. She's somehow similar to raine but she's straight like me. And we're not like the other girls who love to party then fuck whoever they want. We believe to its sacredness. She had a boyfriend overseas. And she's head over heels inlove with that man Marco.

To my other side is my close friend isabelle navarro, she's a general surgeon.

Lastly is gigi she's raines co-owner dito sa bar na ito. And I don't know  her whereabouts.

"oOakay drama starts now"

Here we go i need to act nga pala. These girls lagi na lang parang naglalaro.

I walk slowly acting like a zombie right now.

I can see my bffs face they're all smiling freak.