Chapter 33

Kelsey's pov.

I slowly get up and put the comforter on to my love. I pick up my dress and undies and go to the walkin closet to change for new ones. After that, i walk on to the bathroom and look at my face in the mirror. Memories of our love making comes down to my mind. I have no regrets for everything that happened. I should've give it to her nuon pa.

I love alex so much that I'm afraid she might leave me sooner or later. But now I'm ready for everything. Raine help me to realize all of it. I should give my all from now on. No more what if's.

Bumalik ako sa kama matapos makapag linis ng katawan. Niyakap ko si alex who is now sleeping peacefully beside me. I never felt so contentment like this before. I love her so much and i will give everything to her.

I woke up early today. Madilim pa ng sumilip ako sa glass window. Binigyan ko ng isang halik sa pisngi si alex at iniwan muna siyang natutulog. I know she's exhausted from work she needs to sleep a little more.

Although my body is sore ay pinilit kong bumaba para maghanda ng breakfast. I usually sleep in her house when she's lazy to drive me home. Kaya naman i also have my things here. I also helped her buying stocks of food and groceries dahil kadalasan ay puro takeout at food delivery na lang ang inaasahan niya which is not good for her. I worry a lot sa food at lifestyle niya that's why madami akong pinagbabawal sa kanya but its for her own good.

I push her to eat more veggies dahil puro karne lang ang lagi niyang kinakaen. Madalas pa nga kaming mag away kapag puro gulay ang pinapakaen ko sa kanya. Sabi niya ay ginagawa ko siyang kambing.

I also refrain her from smoking na wala naman maidudulot na maganda sa kaniya. Some may call me a control freak but all I'm doing is for her own sake.

And there's a reason too why i don't want her to be too close to raine. Raine is one of my friend and i know her too well. She and lisa are childhood sweethearts and we almost grew up together. I knew her just like she knew me. She can't be satisfied with simple things and keep looking for answers. She loves to play and i don't want alex to be part of her mind games.

I almost burned the egg that I'm cooking. Gees! Kelsey what are you doing?!

" hey goodmorning baby" i almost lost balance when alex hug me from behind. Hindi ko na namalayan nakalapit na pala ito sa akin sa lalim ng iniisip ko.

Humarap ako dito at niyakap ito. She gives me a light kiss on my forehead.

" ano nangyari diyan?" sabay turo sa sunog na itlog na nasa sink.

I just bite my lips cause i dont know what to say. Ngumiti lang ito sa akin saka nagpatugtog ng radio.

Tinapos ko na agad ang niluluto para makakain na kami. She's a morning person and i know her daily routine. She do her morning jog kapag weekends tapos mag heheavy breakfast paguwe ng bahay.

After ko magluto ay inayos ko na ang table. I also prepared her coffee. Inaya ko na siya sa table para kumain.

Alex always asked me if she's too easy to read. For me yes, because every time i look into her eyes it automatically connects me to her soul. I know what's she thinks. I know if something is bothering her. I know when she lies. I know when she did something wrong. Sometimes i just act i didn't know anything but i knew her too well.

" babe hindi ka ba kakaen?" tanong nito sa akin

" huh?"

" ano bang iniisip mo?" nagaalalang tanong niya.

" nothing i just remembered something let's eat"

" is it about last night?" i read guilt in her eyes.