ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

"You're mine. I don't like sharing."

"What makes you think I'm yours? I can be anybodys but yours. We're enemies Alex."

"Princess, I don't give a fuck if we're enemies, I don't want you fucking anybody else but me. If they try, I'm sure you know the consequences," he threatened.

"You're mine, Dominique. I don't have a problem telling the whole world if that's what it'll take for me to prove to you that you belong to me without question."

***Description.

Dominique Smith, born in London, England, now a senior in Oakwood High (fiction). She has long, straight, black jet-colored hair, tattoos, a has a seashell skin tone, gorgeous glowing skin, perfect teeth, and whatnot. Dominique's clothing interests are more plaid sweaters, jeans, jackets, and sneakers than rather dresses, skirts, and heels.

Dominique is filled with anger and hurt, that she puts up a wall that allows no one to pass.

Or at least yet.

Dominique has secrets to be spilled, lies that will become truths, drama that was forgotten but only to be brought back up. Same thing for Alex Carter.

Alex Carter, a bad boy who believes perfect girls don't exist. With black messy hair that sometimes covers his eyes, a sharp jawline, dark emerald green eyes, tattoos covering his body, and a very muscular figure. What's not to like?

Alex gains a sudden interest in Dominique, causing many problems. Could they possibly share their secrets? Break down their barriers? And find uncovered truths that could destroy them?

Alex and Dominique have known each other since they were both in the sixth grade, now they're seniors. They are each other's opponent and declared each other as enemies; They set ground rules as enemies, including no sexual contact, but they both became irresistible to each other as they got older. They drive each other crazy, but can't figure out if it's a good or bad thing.

Both have a reputation for being bad and trying to escape their past. They refuse to interfere with their past, leaving all the lies and secrets behind, but new ones are arising that will put themselves and others in danger.

Bad girl and bad boy, the perfect duo, right?

Not when there lies secrets, romance, anger, hurt, confusion, and deception.

******

Bad Boy, Bad Girl
contains:

- strong language
- violence
- confusion
- toxic behavior
- mature scenes
- abuse
- bdsm
- smut

Side Note: If you see "What?" He growled, it means in a super angry tone, not a lion thing. It means it was an angry emotion and said in a deep voice, not anything animal or alpha related.

Another Side Note: The first few chapters go really fast. I intend on slowing it down once I completely finish the book and the book will be completely unpublished and re-published, the slow, better version. Thanks :)

******

Copyright 2021 - Mimi_Miga

Socials: @Mimimigaa on Instagram.
                 @iwritewattpadbooks on Tik Tok.
                  @pink_deadflower on Twitter.