III | Party

III - Party

III - Party.

****
"Thanks for the ride. Alex said this was supposed to be where we would go next so there's a much larger chance that he doesn't show up after that kiss you gave me on the cheek." I explained to Zack who dropped me off a few minutes after Alex left the diner.

"No problem, beautiful. Will I see you at the party tonight?" He asked.

"Possibly. If I find out what party you're talking about. I'm sure Alex knows." I told him.

"I'm sure he does," he chuckled, "So I'll see you another time or at the party I hope?"

"We'll see about that." I gave a light laugh. He gave me a wink before driving off in his car.

I was currently at a large arcade. I took a seat on the bench outside because I didn't want to go in without Alex, I didn't know how the place worked. He probably made a reservation.

It was 30 minutes past now and I suddenly receive a text.

UNKNOWN.
the hangout is over.

I'm gonna need to find a way home. So, I decided to call Zack to see if he wasn't far from here. It rung and then automatically went to voicemail. I remember when I was in his car, his phone was about 80%.

maybe he doesn't drive and text?

I sigh and call an Uber to pick me up.

The Uber doesn't take too long to arrive and I finally reach my house. I get in and decide to go take a smoke and then a nap before the party.

******

I was at the party and there were a lot of seniors as well as college boys. People were drinking, dancing, and whatnot. I saw Stacy flirting with one of the college boys, but if I can remember, she just got out of a relationship.

not surprised.

I saw as the college boy followed her upstairs, hungrily.

Gross.

I made my way to the kitchen and joined some seniors playing beer pong.

After a few hours, I was on a winning streak for my team. I felt super dizzy, normally, I don't get this drunk knowing I have to drive back. I take my last cup as everyone cheers.

"WHOOOO!!" I cheered laughing with a bunch of jocks.

They patted my back as I also got many compliments. I stood on the table as Fake ID by Riton played through the speakers. I danced and danced as everyone cheered and partied. I took another shot and only continued dancing. I swayed my body left to right as boys whistled and girls sang along with me. I looked in the crowd as a very attractive looking man caught my eye. He had a small smile on his face. I jumped down off the table and made my way to him.