XII | The Jealousy Game?

XII - The Jealousy Game?

****

**Added the song because it's gonna give a different effect to the scene coming up 😜 ! I'll let you know when to play the song!

I felt wetness pool between my legs as I laid under the blanket watching two men fuck.

"What are you doing under the blanket?" Alex asked in a somehow very attractive raspy voice.

"Nothing." I mumbled, putting my Airpods back in my ear.

"Mmm, fuck!" The man cursed.

Two muscular men fucking was always something that turned me on. It's a strange, pleasureful—

"What the fuck?" Alex revealed me under the blanket as the porn video kept playing.

"Hi?" I awkwardly spoke.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing..." I responded.

"Really? In the morning?" He put his hand over his face.

"I'm sorry, I just got really horny!" I sighed getting off of the bed and placing my phone down, turning off the video.

"Dominique..." His raspy voice called.

"I'm gonna go shower." I grabbed my towel and entered the bathroom. I turned on the shower and began removing my clothes, then entered the shower.

"Im coming in." I heard Alex declare.

"No you're not!" I yelled back, locking the bathroom door.

"I'm gonna cut my hair then dye it." I spoke, grabbing the tools I needed. We finished taking our showers, separately, and were almost ready to go downstairs to the main floor where everyone else was.

"Why?"

"Because I want to and don't need your permission to do shit."

"Yeah, alright. I'm leaving." And I heard the door close.

After I was done cutting my ends a bit, I dyed my hair red, blowdried it, before finally straightening it to give it that healthy look. Then, put on some eyeliner, lashes, mascara, and red lipstick with some highlighter.

I absolutely loved my new hair color.

I cleaned up and started getting dressed. I wore red baggy cargo pants with a black tube top and a black leather jacket with air forces. I put my phone, cash, and some extras in my bag before leaving my room.

I'm walking down the hall and I see Alex and Teresa flirting. I really wanted to just pick up a trashcan and throw it at them.

i really want to.