XXII | Presents

XXII | Presents

******

"Ryker, I'm not doing this with you right now." I fumed.

"Son-"

"Watch yourself." I warned.

"--Alex, I'm demanding you to come to this meeting. Tonight."

"No, why the fuck are you forcing me to come to one of your stupid meetings? And what gave you the boldness to dial my number and demand for me to come to a meeting? For you? Fuck no." I spoke coldly.

"Watch your tone with me, Alex. I'm still your father." He threatened.

"By force. Not by choice."

"Alex, if you don't come to this meeting at seven pm sharp, I'm sending my guards to bring you and that girl by force to my office. Understood?"

"Fuck you."

"Be careful with your words. Now, let's talk about that girl that social media has seen you with all the time."

****

I wish I could just take a gun and blow his head open.

I really wish I could.

I honestly don't give a fuck whether or not he's my father. Because that's the point,

he's not.

He's a stranger to me.

"Fuck!" I cursed, slamming the door to Dominique's place. I saw a note on the floor saying 'Upstairs.'.

I angrily climbed up the steps and swung the door open revealing Dominque standing in front of the window right across the room with her back facing me and a cigarette in her hand, wearing a robe. I looked to my left and saw there was a chair with ropes on it.

"Sit." She commanded, still looking at the open window.

" She commanded, still looking at the open window