XXI | Enemies... Go On Dates?

******

Today's Alex's big game and the match started twenty minutes ago.

im late

fuck

"Girl, if you don't hurry up! Wear the damn jersey and get the hell out!" Roxanne yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled back and rolled my eyes jokingly.

Alex bought a jersey specifically for me with his jersey number on it that he wanted me to wear for him at the game. I had accidentally fallen asleep and now I'm rushing to put it on.

"I'm almost done!" I put on my rings and some earrings on then put on my converses and rushed out the door with my crossbody bag.

"Took you long enough," Roxanne began pulling out the driveway as I checked my phone to see how late we were.

"Thirty-five minutes late, we need to hurry the hell up! Press the gas!"

"Let's gooo!" Roxanne yelled as she pressed the gas and began driving at eighty mph. I raised my hands in the air as Cheers by Rihanna started playing on the radio. We were using one of Roxanne's convertibles, allowing us to take down the roof and enjoy the breeze.

*****

"We're here! Go hurry and get your man, I'm gonna go–"

"Please, don't finish that sentence!" I got out the car and ran into the school.

"Shit, where is the field again?" I cursed, moving past the people dressed in jerseys with makeup on their faces there to support our football team.

I think.

"There." I ran to the field and quickly found a spot somewhere on the bench.

"Touchdown, scored by Alex Carter!" The football announcer announced, causing everyone to cheer, including me.

"Okay, now is the big moment, with less than fourteen seconds on the clock, can Alex and his team win the finals?"

cmon alex

u got this

Everyone was shaking and looking closely at the field as the time kept going faster and the other team was going to win. Alex and I's eyes met, a smile forming on his face before continuing his match.