XVII | Baby Daddy

XVII | Baby Daddy

******

REMEMBER, TERESA IS THE GIRL WHO WAS HIS PARTNER DURING THE CAMPING TRIP AND THEN SHES THE GIRL WHO ALEX CALLED OVER AND THEY FUCKED NOW SHES PREGGO.

"And? I don't see what the problem is." I shrugged.

"Dominique, I think I was the last person she slept with."

no.

nonononononono, this HAS to be a joke.

"Alex, tell me you're joking. Tell me you're joking. THATS WHY SHE WAS IN YOUR FUCKING BED THE DAY BEFORE YOUR BIRTHDAY? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, ALEX!?"

"Dominique, I don't need you to be my mother right now."

"Alex– don't you DARE say SHIT to me." I pushed pass him and reached for the door.

"Please, you have to help me. Kristen can't know." He begged. He looked like he was about to cry.

oh, but fuck it.

"You caused this shit, you fix it. Last time I checked, I'm not the one who has a fucking girlfriend while having another bitch pregnant. You caused this shit. Get the fuck off me." I sneered.

welcome to hell everyone, we've just reached our destination.

******

"Teresa, is it my child!?" I asked pacing back and forth.

im VERY sure i pulled out. 100% sure.

"What do you think, Alex!?" She yelled back.

"You need to take a DNA test." I looked at her.

"Alex, I already told you it's YOURS! There's no reason to take a DNA test!"