XIV | Birthday

XIV - Birthday

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

XIV - Birthday

******

"I had fun last night." Teresa smiled, playing on my abs with her finger.

"Yeah, but I think you need to go." I sat up.

"Let's spend your birthday together, hm?" She sat up and then sat beside me.

I sighed, "Maybe later, but not right now. I need you to go."

"But–" I heard a door bust open.

"Who is it!?" I yelled, holding Teresa's hand. I heard click-clacking coming towards the room as they got louder and louder.

"You." She stood there looking gorgeous as ever while holding a box. She wore a Rhinestone two piece mini dress v neck Pink Mesh Crystal Bandage Dress with a pair of white high, high heels. Her makeup looking flawless, her hair straightened, just looking extremely hot.

"You know what, I don't have time for this bullshit." She now changed into her fully-British accent. She put down the box on a table in my room, walked over to Teresa and I, and dragged Teresa out the room by her hair.

"You bitch! Let go of my hair!" Teresa cried. That didn't stop Dominique.

"Dominique, just let her go." I sighed, walking up to the both of them.

"Don't you dare say shit to me." She hissed, putting a finger in my face, then continued dragging Teresa by her hair out the front door.

"P-Please, stop!" Teresa cried.

"Dominique, chill–"

"Say one more word and you'll be out this door, too." She reached the front door and kicked Teresa, pushing her out the front door.

"I don't ever want to catch you here, bitch." Dominique cursed then shut the door in Teresa's face.

"I need a cigarette." She opened her bag and pulled out a cigarette and her lighter. She walked to the front of the balcony and lit her cigarette, then took a long drag.

"Go, open the box." She commanded, not looking at me. I didn't have a choice because when she's in her British accent, she's not joking.

Every time she goes British, you know she's not to be fucked with.

I walked back to my room and opened the box revealing a cake.