XXXI | Friends?

XXXI | Friends?

******

"How was your date night?" I wriggled my eyebrows, asking Roxanne after telling her the full details about my romantic date.

We were in the school cafeteria just the two of us, spilling some tea.

"It was so cute! He brought me to a fancy steakhouse, we talked, got to know each other a lil bit," She described with a smirk, "He paid for everything, we had a great time together, and, we didn't have sex on the first date, so, congrats to me, and we will be going on another date soon!"

"Okayy!" We squealed together while holding hands.

"I've gotta go, text me later, okay?" She gave me a hug before walking away.

I'm glad both me and my best friend were in happy relationships.

No, - my relationship with Alex isn't healthy in no way possible, but we're happy together at the moment, and I don't want him to be with anyone else.

I searched the cafeteria and I don't see Stacy and her crew - which is unusual - because they're always in the cafeteria, gossiping about everything and everyone, so there was definitely something up.

Lunch was over and I began to walk to my next class, which was Chemistry.

I was so focused in my thoughts that I didn't even see where I was walking till I fell to the floor after bumping into someone.

"I am so sorry–" I started to apologize as the tall figure helped me up, but instantly regretted it once I saw who it was.

"It's alright." Felix responded.

felix.

"I'm sorry for the casino thing. That was really wrong of me." He apologized.

"Felix, I just want you to leave me, Alex, and Roxanne alone. I do not want to deal with you anymore, and I don't want you, never did. I thought we would be good friends but it doesn't seem like you want that, considering the fact that my video was leaked throughout the whole fucking state. But, at the same time I should even be thanking you because your dumbass move brought me and Alex closer, which I don't think was your goal, but I'm glad it worked anyway. If you needed some clarity on what we are– we're nothing but strangers. I don't know you, you don't know me, simple. Don't ever try to talk to me again because there is a very low - like itty bitty crumb percentage - of us bring friends again." I ranted, addressing the entire situation and getting out everything that was on my mind and needed to be said.