XXX | Seven Words

XXX | Seven Words

****

"Dominique, pick up for fucks sake!" I curse as I pace back and forth, ringing Dominique over and over.

Roxanne hasn't seen Dominique since she left the cafeteria and she isn't picking up her calls either.

It's past 3 AM and I have a right to be concerned about what my girlfriend is doing at this time.

I angrily hang up the voicemail and grab my jacket and slides, not caring if I'm leaving with a tank top and plaid pajama pants and white socks.

I swing open the door and it's Dominique and some... guy.

"Thanks for the day, Felix. I had fun." Dominique gives him a hug while I'm standing there, death glaring the shit out of that guy.

"Of course, need anything, just call me." He gave me a little wink before I watched as he got into his car and drove off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I slam the door closed after she gets in.

I turn around to face her and she has her arms crossed, like she's annoyed.

"Now you're giving me an attitude after I've been calling your fucking phone the entire day and night!?" I snap. She pushes me out the way and climbs upstairs scrolling on her phone, without saying a word. I follow her upstairs into my master bedroom.

"Are you gonna even fucking look at me?" I throw my hands up in the air.

She takes off her clothes and changes into some shorts and a tank top, then ties her hair into a ponytail.

"I'm sleeping in the guest bedroom." She informs.

"No, you're not." I block the door.

"Move, Alex."

"No. Sit your ass on that bed, now."

"I want to sleep in the guest bedroom."

"Dominique, get your ass on that bed before I count to three." I threaten seriously.

She scoffs, rolling her eyes and turns around and lays on the bed. She faces the opposite side and covers herself.

"No goodnight?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Fuck you." She curses.

moody ass

"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" I ask. She doesn't respond. I'm still standing at the door while she's still facing the opposite wall, laying down.