XXIX | CONFESSIONS.

XXIX | CONFESSIONS.

******

Dominique looked at Felix in pure anger and
disgust.

"If you think this shit you pulled will make me want to go out with you, you're sick."

Dominique forced herself out of his grip and with tears pouring down her face and her eyes red, she rushed up the stairs to the rooftop of the casino, where she assumed Alex was.

She pushed open the door to reveal Alex sobbing as he sat down on the bench with his head in his arms, with the rain heavily storming down.

did i say sobbing? yes. he was.

"Alex..." Dominique walked slowly towards him after placing her heels on the floor.

"Go, Dominique! I never want to see or talk to you again!" He yelled, without looking up.

Dominique started to sob. It hurt her so much to hear him, sobbing. She felt like it was all her fault– because it was.

mostly.

"I didn't know he was your brother!" Dominique yelled in between sobs.

"That doesn't make it okay!" Alex stood up and looked at her.

They both looked at each other, hurting. Alex wanted to give in, but he couldn't. Not yet.

She still looked gorgeous to him in his eyes, she always has, and so has he.

"But you can just go suck off anyone's face anytime you want!?" Dominique yelled.

Alex paused. She was right. It isn't okay for him to do that.

"We're not dating, right!? We're not even engaged as you said, because it seemed like an 'arranged' marriage! Isn't that what you told that piece of shit!?"

"Yes, okay, but I regret it!"

"I'm sick of this back and forth thing! You want me to leave you alone, fine! I'm done, Dominique." He croaked. "I'm done with you."

"Alex, you can't!" Dominique sobbed once more.

"And why is that?" Alex was beyond hurt at this point, and didn't even want to face her, at all.

"Because I like you! I fucking like you! You can't leave me! Alex, most of the time, I love being around you and your smile and your looks and everything– you make me happy! I hate seeing you with someone else, knowing that I want it to be me and that it bothers me a lot! I didn't expect to be admitting I have a super-huge crush on you to someone who was slash is my fucking enemy– but here I am!" She cried, literally, "So you know what, I'm going to try and fight until you agree to talk to me. Okay!? I'm not letting you go, Alex."