XI | Kidnapped.

XI - Kidnapped

XI - Kidnapped.

                                         ****

TW WARNING: This chapter will include violence with a mention of r@pe. You've been warned. Continue.

"Oh really? That sounds awesome!" I complimented.

"Yeah. You wanna go take a swim with me?" She asked.

"Sure. Give me one sec." I responded, pulling out my phone and texting Dominique.

Texted her five times, no response.

Now I'm a little worried because normally Dominique would have her phone and at least see my messages.

"Be right back." I told Teresa and left my hotel room.

wait which room again?

I finally found her room and knocked on the door. Two knocks later, Christian opens the door, shirtless.

"Where's Dominique?" I asked him.

"Check downstairs outside. That's what's she told me before she left." He told me.

"Alright, thanks." I thanked him and entered the elevator to the main floor. I go outside and there's nobody sitting on bench. I knew Christian hadn't lied because he was one of the most trusted people in the school.

I was getting ready to tell the teacher, but I see the necklace I gave her under the bench.

fuck.

she's gone.

oh no.

what have I done

oh shit

what happened

where is she

"Fuck!" I yelled. I immediately looked for anything that would help me find where she is. Unfortunately, nothing. I ran to a store and found a tracker. I went to Christian and told him to use the computer to find me while I'm wearing the tracker in case things go wrong.

I'm coming, princess.

******

"Whew." I panted. I've been running for about an hour and no sight of her. Then, I turn and see a medium sized sort of abandoned warehouse with light illuminating from it.

I slowly approached the warehouse and I heard screaming and cursing.

"Stay quiet, bitch." I heard someone speak.

"No. He'll come find you." I heard a female voice reply.

Dominique.

"Ah! Fuck!" I heard her yell as I heard a slap echo. My jaw started twitching.