V | The Mayor.

Chapter V - The Mayor

                                      ****

I was deciding on what to wear for today.

We were having a random test in Math. It isn't my worst subject, I'm pretty good at all my classes, I just hate the students.

I decided to wear a black fitting bodycon romper with a black jean jacket and air forces.

I let my hair down and put some chapstick. It was pretty hot outside, surprisingly.

i literally hate having double d cup boobs and being a medium in shirts but a large in pants... but i'm hot so i don't mind it.

to put it this way, i had the body of Billie Eilish.

Honk honk !

I took my backpack and hung it around my shoulders, went to the main floor of the hotel, and met Zack outside who was waiting to pick me up because my car was destroyed and Alex refused for me to take my motorcycle.

"Thanks for picking me up before your classes started." I thanked Zack, entering his SUV as he nodded as a reply.

"Your ass looks nice in that jumpsuit." He complimented. I chuckled lightly.

"Thank you," I responded, blushing.

We arrived at my school as he dropped me and drove off. I felt the stares from everyone. It's a daily thing but this time, I feel someone else's.

Alex.

I hear boys whistle and girls gossiping per usual as I quickly turn and stick up both of my middle fingers.

I entered the building and walked to my locker to take the books I needed. I heard as a crowd of jocks approached me.

"You look sexy in that outfit." He winked as his men agreed.

"Fuck off, please." I rolled my eyes.

"Go out with me." He asked.

"No thanks."

"Why not? Please?" He begged.

"No, I'm okay." Josh was one of the hottest guys in the city, no joke. The only problem was, he was too arrogant. Everyone in the city probably already fucked him, I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

"Say yes and I'll make it worth your while." He begged one more time.

"I'm this close to punching you. Please fuck off." I sighed walking away, but he stood in front of me.

"M-" Everyone in the halls heard that punch.

There Alex stood, looking pissed.