VI | Countdown.

VI - Countdown

VI - Countdown.

                                         ****

"Care to explain?" The defendant spoke, referring to the video of me punching the mayor and then other footage of me running and commanding the guards to let Dominique go.

"It's simple to explain actually," I coughed a little, "The mayors daughter, Ms. White, threatened my best friend and then sent shooters after her. She managed to escape them, but she only got lucky enough. Yes, your honor, Dominique Smith threatened Stacy but it was only because of the shooting incident. I'm sure you'd do the same your life was in danger.

Stacy went to her father and said Dominique had threatened her, which was true, but he didn't know why she threatened her. He then threatened to come after Dominique's family, which I thought was unacceptable and unfair. It wasn't fair that some bitch-"

"Hey, calm down. You're the one in an orange suit and handcuffs." The defendant warned.

"And I'm not a bitch." Stacy whined.

"I don't think it's okay that she gets to just threaten my daughter your honor!" The mayor slammed the table.

"It isn't okay for your daughter to threaten another citizen. I can understand why Ms. Smith would return the favor of sending her own threat. And Mr. Carter, you do not have the right to put your hands on the mayor nor do you have the right to have a weapon in possession or command orders to security.

So for that reason, Mr. Carter, you will be sentenced six weeks in prison. Ms. White, you will be sentenced to one week of jail and three months of community service."

"How does she get let off the hook easily and I get seven more fucking weeks after being in here for three already!?" I yelled.

"I will not hesitate to sentence you a year, Mr. Carter. Watch your tone."

"Why isn't Dominique here? I think she should be present." I sighed.

"She couldn't be reached. She hasn't been reachable for the past two weeks."

what the fuck?

"Have your men call you and find her. Please."

"I'll try to make that happen. Take him to his cell." He commanded. As I was exiting the courtroom, I saw the mayor shaking the judge's hand. Of course. He paid him to let Stacy off the hook. 

rich, disgusting men. they use their power for the wrong fucking purpose. like my father.

The guard took me to my cell, where hell would begin.