XV | Kristen's Back

XIV - Kristen's Back

******

You've got to be kidding me.

"Who invited you?" I asked, on the verge of cussing her out.

"I- I'm sorry, I just wanted to say hi."

"Hi, and goodbye."

"Alex, do you mind if I stay for the party?" She ignored me.

why does this bitch think she could walk in and want to be friends after the terrible shit she pulled that ended up with her in a hospital and BROKE.

no regrets at all.

"Kristen, I think you should go." Alex spoke.

"But, I just want to talk with you! Please!?" She begged.

"Kristen, no." Alex sighed.

"I'm begging you, Alex. Please." I know this bitch is faking her way back into his life.

"Alright. Let's go outside."

"Without her though." She pointed to me.

"Actually, I'm going to be there standing right next to him while you talk." I interrupted.

"I want to talk to him in private. You need to respect that. I don't even know why you two are holding hands when the last time I saw you both was when y'all got in a terrible fight. Dominique was covered in stitches and Alex had crutches." She crossed her arms.

"Well, you just heard what I said now so we're going to walk outside together and you're gonna say whatever you have to say."

"Alex, tell her to go sit down."

"Kristen, if she wants to follow, fine. You shouldn't even be here right now."

"Ugh." She scoffed and walked out the door, standing outside waiting.

"Alex, don't even fall for her shit. I'm telling you now." I let go of Alex's hand and walked out the door, standing in front of Kristen. Alex finally came and stood beside me with his hands in his pocket, waiting for her to say something.

"I missed you."

here this bitch goes...

"Is that all?" Alex asked with his hands in his pocket.