VIII | Girlfriend.

VIII - Girlfriend

VIII - Girlfriend.

                                         ****
**side note, Alex is 100% single. where I mention his girlfriend in the hospital, I meant ex.

"Your food will be here soon." The waitress left with our order.

"You've been staring at the entrance door for almost five minutes now." My date asked.

"It's nothing." I faced her.

"So, what do you do for a living?" She asked. She had blonde hair, large boobs, an attractive figure and whatnot, but I don't see what else I could want from her besides sex.

"Well, I'm in my last year of high school, don't know what college I'm going to, don't have a job, and yeah."

"Then how can you afford your car and your expensive clothing and stuff?"

"I do boxing. I'm a professional fighter."

"That's an occupation. I just asked if you had one."

"Yeah, sorry. What do you do?"

"I'm a stripper slash prostitute actually. I make a lot of money which is how I'm able to afford everything I have. I hope you don't judge?"

"I don't judge at all. That's cool."

"Thank you. Men have always judged me."

"I'm sorry that happened." I turned my head to look at the entrance and there she was.

gorgeous.

With his arm around her waist.

They walked up to the reception table and sat down at a table a few tables in front of me, and in a different column.

He opened her chair allowing her to sit down, eventually he sat down in his chair with his back facing me and they began chatting. I watched as her eyes roamed around the restaurant, soon her eyes finally met mine then she looked away continued her conversation.

"...that's how I got used to it. Hello? Are you even listening?"

"I am, sorry. I was thinking about something."

"No, you were looking at her since she came in. Why do you want to waste my time? I think it's best if we just keep it sex only. I thought we had something." She spoke.

"I'm so sorry. I promise after this dinner, we'll go straight to my place. Okay?"

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and sat back down. I saw in the corner of my eye Dominique smirking meaning she heard our conversation.

"Okay, what do you like to do for fun?" I asked her.

"Well, I like partying and dancing with men." She giggled.