X | Aftermath & Camping Trip.

X - Aftermath & Camping Trip

                                         ****

"You." He answered, looking at me. The fact that he had no shirt on made it impossible to look at him.

"Why are you dating him?" He asked me.

"You." I responded looking at my hands.

"Hmm, what does that mean?" He asked, knowing exactly what it meant.

"Alex." I deadpan, looking at him.

"You don't seem to be with someone that makes you happy." He responds.

"Since when did you care if I'm happy?" I ask.

"I don't, it's just a guess." He shrugged.

"What do you want, Alex? You first tell me to leave and here you are in between my thighs. Next thing you know, we're fighting each other." I sighed.

"I'm not sure what I want."

"Then I have nothing to do here." I shrugged, pushing him so I could get down.

"Stay."

I stopped in my tracks before replying, "No. Do you not understand what "I hate you" means?"

"My birthday is coming up, though."

"So? Is that supposed to make me change my mind? I don't forgive you for how you treated me when I helped you from Josh's party. I gave up everything to help you and you treated me as if I were shit."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"I don't give a flying fuck, Alex." I responded, heading towards the door.

"Please?" He begged.

"No."

*****

"Good morning everyone, does everyone have their suitcases packed?" The teacher asked. Everyone nodded.

right... my suitcase

FUCK.

I was so distracted from thinking of Alex all night that till I totally forgot to pack my suitcase, and Alex is nowhere to be found.

I sigh and just decide to buy clothes from a nearby shop when we get to our destination.

"Okay everyone, get in!"