XVIII | Breakup & Issues

******

You can play the song above anytime but I recommend playing it now <3.

My Instagram is @mimimigaa , my dms r always open to talk :)

Also, should I finish two new chapters and upload them at once or continue to upload each chapter as soon as I finish it before starting the next one?

Small spoiler: The next two chapters might be a little emotional :)

"I'm not the father!" I cheered on the phone with a bottle of champagne in my other hand.

"What's all the yelling for?" Dominique groaned.

"Because, I'm happy, now be happy for me." I spoke, taking another chug of champagne.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so in pain right now..."

"What do you mean?" I questioned, putting the bottle of champagne down on the table.

"I fought Kristen and her pests. The problem is, the mayor sent his people after me again. I was off guard and I lost control and wasn't able to fight back." She sighed.

"He fucking sent those people after you, again!?"

"Yeah, but it's fine. It's just like you hitting me, only slightly worse. It's not that they were strong, I was just off guard and was weak."

"No, it isn't the same, Dominique. I told you, nobody is to lay a finger on you. I'm going to see the mayor."

"No, you're not Alex. You will leave the situation as it is."

"Dominique, I'm not arguing on you with this one. He can't just send people after you and get away with it."

"But you hit me, never giving me a choice, so I don't see the difference."

"Fine, yeah, but you always start the fights, and it's not like I do it every single time. Any other fucker that touches you has a problem with me."

"Alex, I don't care. Do not fuck with the mayor. I can't risk you going to prison. It won't just be for two months, you might get years or LIFE."

"So what your saying is I do hit him?"

"Alex!"