XXVI | Safety P2

XXVI | Safety P2

****

"Or you're gonna do what? You can't stop me from talking to my girlfriend." Blake challenged, meanwhile Alex was death-staring the shit outta him.

One thing Blake had was courage.

He knows how dangerous Alex is, but Blake never shows his fear. No matter what.

"She's not your "girlfriend". You need to fuck off or I'll set a restraining order." Alex growled.

"Im not afraid of you, little punk. This is my girlfriend and nobody will stop me from being with her. She is mi–" A massive punch was thrown to Blakes face as he stumbled backwards. Alex picked his bloody face from the floor and body-slammed Blake against the wall.

"She's mine. You keep her name out of your mouth. If you even mention her, I'll beat the shit out of you without asking." Alex threatened. He definitely isn't joking.

Im not sure as to why this whole situation is bothering him so much. I'm the one who should feel bothered.

"Blake, leave." I pitched in.

"You know what, fine, but I'll be back." He spat, stumbling up the steps with blood leaking from his face.

I turned to Alex who was red as a tomato, filled with fury.

"This is the shit I'm talking about." He pushed past me, not even looking at me twice.

"I could've perfectly handled myself. There was no need for the unnecessary violence or you pitching in." I spoke, shutting the door then turned around to face him with my arms crossed.

"Dominique, he could've fucking hit you!" He yelled.

"So!? It's not like I haven't been hit before! I know how to defend myself!" I yelled back.

"Dominique, what'll be the excuse if he shows up with eight guys, huh!?" I went silent. "If he fucking showed up with eight guys and they took you and crossed the fucking border and did God knows what to you!? You want to tell me you'd be able to handle yourself, then!?"

He was right, I think.

I don't think he's fully right, but his mind is in the right place.

What is our relationship status?

Acquaintances, lovers, enemies... I can't even tell at this point.