I | Gentleman.

I - Gentleman

I - Gentleman.

                                     ****

"You bitch!" She gasped. I just "accidentally" poured some fruit punch on her expensive dress.

lol.

Was it my fault that she was so annoying and hated my guts?

Stacey White. Her father being the mayor, he can solve all her problems. She's the "queen bee" of the high school. Expensive clothing, preppy outfits, trying to be the best, insulting and calling people "nerds", which isn't really insulting nickname, and trying to be better than everyone.

Ever since the 3rd grade, we were both at lunch and during that time, we both had a crush on the same person. We were just casually sitting down, talking, together. We were best friends at the time, but our crush got in between our relationship. We had gotten in an argument over who could get him first and sprinted to him. As we were running towards him, she stepped out her leg so I could trip, causing me to bleed.

I had to go to the nurse and then the hospital. I fell pretty bad. When I came back to school that same day, she was talking to our crush. Soon, she began crying and ran away covering her face. To this day, I don't know why she hates me if she got to talk to him.

Anyways, flashback over.

"What the hell is your problem!?" She yelled in a high-pitched voice.

"Calm the fuck down," I rolled my eyes.

She scoffed before turning around and stomping her way back to her thing one and two's. I rolled my eyes, ignoring the shocked and dirty looks I got from the crowd.

Soon, everyone's eyes shifted to the right side of the room. Alex.

He walked up and stopped right beside me as everyone had eyes on us.

I despise that evil human being.

We're enemies.

nothing else.

I don't think our relationship status will ever change. I will never call a truce, and I doubt that he'll suggest one.

"How may I help you?" I ask sarcastically.

"I don't owe you anything, princess. Stop searching for trouble here."

"First of all, I told you to stop calling me that you jerk," I started, "And, no. Even if I am causing "trouble", it wouldn't be any of your concern."

"Feisty," He chuckled. "I think it would be my concern."

"Fuck you, Alex."

"Of course, when?"