VII | Can and Can'ts.

VII - Can and Can'ts

****

"I'm gonna head out, Josh. Tomorrow?" I told him as he nodded and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you need me to drop you off?" He asked.

"No, I'll call an Uber."

"Oh ok. Get home safely. Call me when you get there." I nodded and walked to the large entrance. As I passed by, there Alex was with his lips on Stacy's.

gross.

I decided to walk up to them and interrupt their make out session.

"What?" He asked very annoyed as Stacy scoffed.

"I fucking hate you both."

"Is that all you have to say? That could've been sent in a text." He went back to kissing Stacy. I pushed Alex causing him to stumble and Stacy almost falling. He scowled and looked at me.

"Fuck you, Dominique."

"Okay." I responded and walked outside and into the Uber.

It wasn't long before I arrived at my house, that was now fully fixed. I gave a tip and said thank you, then entered my house.

I took off my heels and held them in my hand as I climbed up the steps and walked into my room. I changed into a silk brown pajama dress and some furry sandals. I washed my face and made sure everywhere was clean enough. I picked up my phone and dialed Josh.

"Hello? I just got home."

"Ok, good. Call me if you need anything, goodnight, sleep well, Nique."

"I probably won't, and I'll let you slide with that nickname." I heard him chuckle over the phone.

"Yeah, yeah. I gotta go."

"Okay, goodnight Josh." He hung up and then sent a heart emoji right after. I giggled lightly at his message. I decided to go downstairs and make a bowl of noodles.

An hour or two after I've finished eating and I'm watching movies, I hear a key jingle.

who the fuck has my key?

I quickly grabbed my loaded pistol in my safe behind my painting. I watched as the devil himself entered my house. He had a spare key.