II | Hangout

II - Hangout

                             II - Hangout.

                                     ****

"We're here." I got dressed into a black lace crop top with high-waisted jeans and a pair of Converse sneakers with a dark blue Jean jacket.

Alex quickly got out of the car, rushing to open my side of the car.

"You know I can open the car door myself right?" I questioned.

"I know that. Just let someone be nice to you for once." He rolled his eyes. I muttered a thank you as we entered the mall.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked me. I shrugged, "You choose."

"Let's go to Michael Kors first then." He suggested.

"You mean the store that has expensive handbags and other expensive dresses? No thanks." I rolled my eyes,.

"We're going." He insisted.

"And what makes you think I'm going to listen to you, Alex?" I crossed my arms.

He walked up to me, as he took his hand and cupped my neck so my 5'8 figure could look up at his 6'4 muscular figure. "We're going to Michael Kors."

****

"How are you still adding things? We already have 5 fucking carts," He complained, "How about I pick some stuff for you?"

"Fine." I spoke without looking at him, still looking at clothing.

He chuckled as  I watched him enter the dressing area for women and him coming back with five dresses and three pairs of heels in his hand.

I don't mind dresses or heels, I just don't wear them often and think it fits me.

"Go put those back, I'm not wearing them Alex." I told him.

"Let's go to the dressing room so you can try these on." He spoke, totally ignoring what I just said.

He pulled all the carts while trying to hold my hand to make sure I would follow. We reached the dressing room and he decided he will go in the dressing room with me.

"Go wait outside for me." I commanded. He shook his head and insisted he sees me try them on. He wanted to know how it looked on me.

"Fine."

I tried on the first dress. It was a Solid Velvet Spaghetti Straps Mini Dress.

"Too much exposure, so no." He disagreed. I decided if it was a problem for him, it wouldn't be a problem for me.

"No, I'm definitely keeping it. As a matter of a fact, I'm keeping all of them." I announced. He rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath. Too bad I couldn't hear.