XXVII | Blackmail

XXVII | Blackmail

****

"I can't–" I got cut off by throwing up again for the tenth time as Alex holds my hair so that it doesn't get in my vomit.

"This is so gross..." I heard Alex groan.

"Shut it, di–" Vomited again.

The feeling of vomiting went away as my head hovered over the toilet, forcing me to look at my own creation.

ugh.

My head was currently spinning slowly as I try to recap things from last night.

"Are you done?" Alex groaned.

"Yes, move." I grabbed a dirty towel and wiped my mouth with it, then pushed Alex aside.

"This is how you treat me when I help you?" He raises an eyebrow as I wash my hands and face in the bathroom sink.

"You wanted to help me. I didn't ask you to help me." I replied.

He simply stands there with a smirk on his face, immediately causing me to take the hint.

I finish washing my face and dry it with the soft towel, used some mouthwash, then turned around to face Alex.

"What do you want?" I sighed.

He wasn't helping me for free.

"I didn't think you'd ever ask..." He came even closer to me, pinning me against the bathroom sink. He snaked an arm around my waist and began whispering in my ear.

fuck.

"I want... you... to... fuck... you... right... now." He kissed my neck and trailed lower and lower after each sweet, soft sentence.

"We can't, this isn't our house." I whispered, my pussy was throbbing at this point.

"I thought you enjoyed last night." I threw my head back and closed my eyes, letting out a gasp as he sucked on my neck even harder.

He put his muscular hands on my thighs and placed me on the bathroom sink, not breaking the kiss.

* LAST NIGHT ~ 2 AM. *

"Let's fucking do this!"

I was already a thousand times drunk and now it was my turn to do twenty one minutes in heaven with someone while two other people were also doing their twenty one minutes in heaven at the same time, but different rooms.