XVI | Feelings, Drama, and Frustration

******

"I'm glad you came!" I hugged him.

"Yeah. I was thinking hard about it because I was thinking maybe your boyfriend would hit me again." He chuckled.

"He's not my boyfriend and I'm sure he won't again. Sorry about that."

"It's alright. You seem like someone worth fighting for." He smiled. Damn he's hot.

"Thanks." I laughed.

"I'll grab us a drink then we can go outside and talk?" I nodded and he walked away going to grab our drinks.

"Dominique, I wanna talk." I felt someone touch my shoulder sending cold shivers up my body.

"I have nothing to say to you." I turned around and there he stood.

He looked hot, per usual.

Can't believe I'm actually saying that, lol.

"I just wanna talk, that's all." He shrugged with his hands in his pocket.

"Alex, I didn't come to this party for you. I don't want to say anything to you." I sighed. He was making this more difficult than it was supposed to be.

"I just wanna talk, princess."

"It's Dominique, right? You've lost the privilege to call me princess when you chose that two-timing bitch. Come talk to me when you've lost her." I sneered and stormed away.

"Where are you going? I was just about to hand you your drink!" Lucas spoke as I almost ran into him.

"Oh, sorry, I was just heading outside..." I lied knowing damn well I was looking for a nice bottle of vodka.

"Here, let's go." He handed my drink and we walked outside to his car.

"Tell me more about yourself." He took a sip of his drink.

"Well, I don't really have much to say about myself. I have a house, a car, and I'm graduating high school in maybe two months." I shrugged.

"Cool! I'm in my second year of college. I do bartending on the side."

"How are you a bartender at your age?" I raised an eyebrow.