XIII

XIII

******

"It's time to head back to school, everyone. Class, it's time to enter the bus. All of your things have already been stored in the bus. Let's go." Everyone entered the bus and took their seats. I took a seat with Christian and Alex sat on the opposite with his partner.

ugh. this is gonna be terrible.

"What are you planning to do after high school?" Christian asked.

"I might go to college, work for my dad, or just get a job and maybe start a family." I shrugged.

"Oh, that's coo. I'm planning to either go pro in football or go to Harvard."

"A lawyer? That's seems fun."

"It kinda is, just a bunch of stress." He sighed causing me to laugh.

"Yeah. From watching Law and Order a few times, I know it isn't easy. But I have a feeling you'll do pretty good."

"Thanks, Dom." He smiled.

Christian was a shooting guard on the basketball team meaning he was someone popular in the school. Everyone knew him, adored him, and he had a ton of fans from how good he played and doctored points at his basketball games were. He was an attractive, dark skin, muscular guy with a few tattoos and a smile with dimples.

I mean, who wouldn't love the guy?

I did have a slight crush on Christian in the past, but we started always being busy and never had time to sit down and talk.

"Gosh, stop!" I heard Teresa giggle as Alex kept tickling ing her.

ugh

"Can both of you stop?" I asked, irritated. Teresa rolled her eyes and completely ignored what I said.

"It's gonna be hell in this ride." I mumbled causing Christian to laugh.

******

"Good morning, class. So glad to see all your faces, today!"

bitch we know youd rather be sitting down watching tv.

"So I heard the spring/summer dance is coming up, huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"I already have a date in mind." I saw a girl whisper to her friends then began to giggle.

I don't even know if I want to go. Don't think so.