4. its hard to move on

°°° we will meet again°°°

The car moved through the extremely crowded area that look like a market. People's are wandering here and there causing them to put break every second.

Vivek looked back at shivaay. He seemed like immersed in a deep thought.

"Sir" he called in a low voice scared of his reaction. Shivaay came out from the dreamland and nodded at him.

"Do you want to push the afternoon meeting to other day? You don't seem well." He said concerned about him. Shivaay modded at him leaning on to the seat.

"Drive to the graveyard" Vivek heard him whispering before closing his eyes with one hand.

" Mom I am back do you miss me? " Shivaay said kneeling down Infront of a tomb. It has been surrounded by various dried flowers. He swiped them with his hands and kept a fresh white rose bouquet above it.

" Maa we won the battle. Don't you want Oberoi fashion house to achieve the golden award. Soon i will complete  your dream. I believe you will always be with me seeing my achievements from heaven. I love you lot " he said wiping her photo with his hand kerchief.

Vivek looked at him from far with sad Eyes. He get to see the vulnerable side of shivaay Singh Oberoi other than his family members. He habituated putting a cold face Infront of others. He don't want anyone to see his weak side.

His eyes moved to the picture pasted on the tomb. The sparkling eyes of pinky Singh Oberoi can capture hundreds of hearts and he is one of them. He heard lot about her Even though he didn't get a chance to meet her alive.

**********

" you are back ? "  omkara exclaimed seeing shivaay infront of the door. Usually shivaay will be busy in office this time. They got surprised when he came at the lunchtime.

He gave a small smile to them and entered inside the house after removing his shoes. He directly walked towards the washroom leaving the him dumbfounded.

" Did bhaiya came back? " Rudra reached over there holding a bowl of chips.

" Hmm " omkara said looking at the way shivaay went.

I think he is in bad mood. He is not even smiling after seeing us "Rudra said scratching his head.

" lets prepare a feast to lighten up his mood " om said dragging rudra with him to the kitchen.

After washing up and wearing a fresh pair of tshirt and tracksuits shivaay walked towards the balcony. Resting his hand on railing he looked up at the sky. The shining stars brightening up the dark night.

" It feels good to be here "he turned around hearing a voice to see omkara outside the door. He walked towards him with two cups of coffee. He passed a cup to him and took one.

" mind to share whats going on your mind " he asked taking a sip from his coffee.

" i went to the graveyard today? " shivaay said rubbing his thumb on handle bending down his head. Omkara got silent for a few minutes.

" so you are still blaming yourself for the accident" he signed in disappointment   "I told you many times its not your damn fault. You don't need to feel guilty. I know pinky ma also want to see you happy. So try to move on. Its not that hard "

Om said after a pregnent pause placing his hand on shivaay's shoulder and squeezing it little.

" its easy for you to say but practically its tough. I had seen her dying infront of my eyes. Sometimes i think why didn't i die with her. "