10. Spoiled date

Third person's pov

Priyanka is sitting inside a cafe sipping her coffee. many people were going in and out of the café. mainly the IT employees of nearby company. they were here for morning coffee which refreshes their day.The Shop owner knows her because she visited here very frequently. She is a old lady in her late fifties. She greeted Prinku and chit chatted sometime before attending other customers.

" Sorry I am late" akash said taking the seat beside her.

"Did you wait long?" He pulled out his handkerchief to wipe out the sweat beads formed in his forehead.

" You are half an hour late. How are you going to compensate?" She replied tapping her watch.
"Don't you know I cancelled a client meeting fixed for today to be with you" it came out from her voice as complaint.

It's been over 2 months since they started dating. They both balance their professional and personal life very well. Sundays are meant to be their outing day while on the other days either she or he will be busy.

" there was an emergency patient today. You know as a doctor I can't refuse them " he said

" sir ma'am your order " a boy in his middle twenties suddenly interrupted their conversation. they gave the order and left to fetch it.

" how's your week " he asked as he poured water in a glass.

" its hectic as usual but it's worth. we had another success interior work completion. The client was so satisfied that he gave his new building project to us " she said.

" oh congratulations. my prinku is always the best " he said taking her hand in his and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

" shh someone will see " she tried to pull out her hand.

They pulled out at a soft cough. That boy returned with the order, they left the hold and let him arrange. All the while they noticed his cheeks has a taint red colour. Priyanka grinned looking at akash. they almost sure that the boy saw the kiss part. they had their breakfast silently.

" anika di asked me to see her" she said looking at her phone. They were walking to the theatre to watch a movie. suddenly anika messaged her to come to her flat as she need urgent help.

" no today was our day" he whined

" please I will go and come fast" she said kissing his cheek. he melted lightly

" no I even bought tickets for us" he said waving the slips

" please please " she kissed his both cheeks, forehead , nose and at last his lips. taking I the chance he deepened the kiss.

" Only because of your rewards I am allowing otherwise I will never let you go" he said holding her face.

" thank you " she pecked his nose and took her bag from his hand and left. he stared at her retreating figure and looked at the tickets.....

*************

" you bring up this topic every time we meet" anika muttered cleaning up her study table. they both spend few hours discussing on the new trends and even prinku helped her to complete some drafts.

" Are you lesbian?" Priyanka suddenly asked leaning onto his shoulder.

" what! "a two big files slipped out of anika's hand and thudded on the floor.

" what are you even thinking in your dirty mind" she crotched down collecting the papers that flew out from the files. placing them all back to its original position. she stood up, walking to the cupboard where prinku is standing. she left a way to anika so that she can place the file inside the cupboard.