35. Moments

Happiness! Happiness is just a personal and objective feeling. Everyone has different demands and standards for it.

To anika happiness means, to have someone to lean on no matter what happens, to have someone to wait for her at the end of the day, to have someone to share her sorrows and happy moments.

Earlier to her that someone was gauri. No matter how much big the fight is, at the end of the day they would solve it in a choclate shake and friends series.

After gauri's departure, she lost that someone. She got habitual of travelling alone, shopping alone, and so on. She also lost the habit of watching movies.

Suddenly shivaay's entry took a total U turn on her life. She again started enjoying whatever coming on her way. The weekends were spent upon her demands. Sometimes movie dates that they setup on her flat. Shivaay got the freedom to access her flat anytime he wants.

"Rub it here well"

"Not there idiot, on the center"

"Hmm....it feels good"

Anika sat on the floor with shivaay behind her, who was busy on massaging his girlfriend's thick, long hair. If his employees witnessed this side of shivaay, they would die out of heart attack.

"I am telling you shivaay, you have magic on your hand." Anika said softly enjoying the light pressures on the correct places. She felt her tensions fading away.

Shivaay smiled while running his hands through her hair in circular motion.

"And it's done" he tilted her head backwards and kissed her forehead. An automatic smile spreads on her lips.

"Now I will do yours. Sit here" she said getting up from the floor.

"No anika. I don't like oiling my hair. It's eww"

"No way I am letting you go. Come on" she pulled him down and poured oil on her hand, ready to do wonders in his hair. At first he hesitated but seeing her glare he gradually sat still. Her hands slowly massaged his hairs. Slowly his eyes closed relaxing his body. He leaned his both elbows on her thighs. Though anika felt some tinkling sensation she threw away the thoughts.

"Shivaay" she called him. He hummed totally enjoying the ministrations.

"How was your childhood?" She asks the question that was long due on her mind. More than his she wants to know omkara's. What's up with him that made him a man like now, who totally ignore his five years relationship for someone he met yesterday. She wanted to know about him, for gauri's sake.

"I stayed with my mother. I don't have much to say about it. I visited Omkara,dadi and rudra on vacations though. That's all" he said. His eyebrows frowned thinking why she was asking this now.

"Don't frown. I was asking casually" she said smoothening the creases on his forehead. She kissed his forehead. He gasped some air feeling her moist lips on his skin. He felt the urge to feel her lips on his. She again kissed his cheeks in a way of teasing. That was the last string of his control.

He swiftly turned around and pushed Anika who was sitting on the bed. She fell down. He pinned her hands on either sides while balancing his body on his knees. His lips drawn a way from her left cheek to neck placing a kiss there. Anika gasped wiggling trying to remove his hold.

"Don't wiggle anika, my self control is on verge. I don't mind taking you here" he said. Her cheeks blushed in pink colour at his words.

He lowered his face taking her lips in his. He sucked her lower lips leaving it free. All the while his eyes locked with hers. He again kissed her, this time properly. Their lips moved in synchronisation. He left her hands to hold her cheeks as he deepened the kiss. Her hands moved to the back of his hairs pulling him closer.

They broke the kiss when both felt out of breath. Shivaay pressed his forehead against hers in content. She touched his cheeks as she pulled her lips to a beautiful smile.

"Thank you anika, for coming to my life and making it colourful." He managed to say it with his quivering lips as a Sheen layer of tears formed in his eyes. He swifted away the fringes fell on her forehead.

Anika took a deep breath, leaning closer to him until she felt his lips against hers. She took the initiative for the first time in her life.

Shivaay's eyes closed feeling her closeness. He simply waited for her to make the move.

She delicately took his lower lips between hers, sucking softly. She moaned feeling his lips. Her other hand reached his hair, fisting a handful of hair pulling him closer.

She broke the kiss placing a chaste kiss on his neck. He groaned looking at her through his hooded gaze. She left the hold around him, pressing a kiss on his jaw. He smiled at her, as she found her lips curving up.

*******

Omkara stared out of the piece of paper in his hand, to the building infront of him. It was the same place as in the paper.

Unlike India, foreign countries have a spacious place around the individual villa with too much greeneries. The place was beautiful and we'll maintained, no doubt. It's just like how gauri would describe about their once upon future home during their college days.

His hands sweated a lot in nervousness. He held out his hand and pressed the calling bell twice period.

"Coming" he heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice from inside. He heard footsteps nearing and the doors opened, revealing gauri. She is struggling with her earrings. As he expected she was looking clumsy. She was always like this, Clumsy but carefree.

Her eyes widened and lips parted seeing him infront of her. Their last meeting weeks ago ended on a bad note.

"Hi" he stuttered waving his hands.

He suddenly placed his legs on the gap of door, as she tried to close the door.

"Hear me out please. I have something important to ask you" he said preventing her From closing the door.

------------------------------------------------------

The chapter is short

Sorry guys Ihad been busy these two weeks. I will make it up to you with two chapters on Sunday or a long one.

Don't forget to Press the ⭐