38. The outburst

"SHIVAAYYY!"

Shivaay turned his head in sudden causing his neck strain, hearing a familiar voice. By the time the figure moved near to him, he could see the face clearly.

"Maaa" he cried out.

"It's been a long time" Pinky oberoi smiled looking at him. Her face had wrinkles here and there. She looked different yet beautiful.

"You have really grown into a fine young man"

"Maa, what are you doing here?"

Shivaay watched his mother standing infront of him in white colour dress. He then remembered she hates white colour. She always say white has no life. He had always seen his mother in shining bright coloured clothes.

"I wanted to see my precious son. I know life must be rough and unfair to you, my sweetheart" she says

"You promised me__" he gulped the lump formed in his mouth trying not to break down
"__You promised me that you will always be with me whole life. You promised me you will be there to see me winning the gold medal in college. You promised me you will be with me even you get old, have wrinkles, even if you lose your teeth. Then why did you broke your promises and leave me in halfway? Why?" The last question came out as a mere whisper. A drop of tear rolled out of his eye.

A hand came to his side and wiped his tears "Shivaay" she called in sweet voice. "It's not that I don't want to leave you alone. My physical presence or not , but my soul lies on you. I brought up you by giving my soul to you.

"You know, today is a miserable day for me. I lost you exactly today, 12 years ago. If not I disturbed you, if not you got distracted from driving, you would be with me now" he said as tears streamed down his eyes.

"Did I hurt you?" She asks

"Yes alot, alot that I can't describe. I curse myself for the moment of my stupidity."

"You know what a mother can't see, her child self blaming for something they didn't hands on. Whatever happened to me, was written in my destiny. I never blamed you, not even for a second" she says

"And you shouldn't do that too. Don't blame yourself for my misfortune. I always wanted to stay with you, but God has another plans. In this life I had no regrets,but only lessons what i learned throughout. Your father taught me so much. I learned how someone can fake love to another one, how someone can leave a hand he promised to hold for a life time. All this was a new lessons to me.But not even once i blamed you for my coward life. I know you hate your father to core, and i amn't needed to take decisions for you since you grown up. But i hope you should forget and move on. I don't want you to end your youth by hating someone who isn't very important to us"

"It's not easy for me to forgive him for his sins, but for you I am willing to forget and move on" he said

In Pinky oberoi's beautiful face, a smile broke out curving up her lips.

"Anika is a good girl. She is a keeper, she will keep you happy. But you should also put efforts so that she won't feel she was the only one  left out." She said

Shivaay's eyes widened hearing her. Not in his dreams he expected his mother would know about Anika, his supposed girlfriend.

"Things are going to turn around. It will get better soon. Don't worry." She cupped his face placing a chaste kiss on his forehead. "__Well now that I have seen you. It's time for me to go back" she turned around

"Maa!   Don't go" he tried to grab her hand but she moved fast in the blink of eye.

"You don't belong here yet. Please go back and live your life"

Suddenly the place shooked up, maybe an earthquake. The whole world turned black. No one could see each other. Shivaay sipped off and fell into dark deep hole.

MAAAAA.........

He jerked up his body from the bed. Beads of sweat formed on his face. He wiped a hand through his face composing himself. The dream was terrible. It felt like he was really gone there.

Suddenly shivaay clutched his head as a sharp headache came unannounced itself.

"Shit" he muttered rubbing his forehead.

"Oh! So you woke up" omkara entered the room with a tray of coffee and sandwich.

Shivaay inhaled sharply and looked up at him and then looked around  "How did I came back?"

"I brought you back" on says moving around the room and pulled out a painkiller from his medicine box.

"Take it" he gave him one. Shivaay gulped it down with the coffee omkara brought for him.

shivaay kept the glass away wiping his mouth, all the while aware of omkara's stare.

"I know, it's stupid of me__"

"Huh?" Omkara stared crossing hands across his chest.

"So you're aware of what you did" he glared shivaay who bent his head not been able to meet his brother's eyes.

"Wow! What a welcome I got yesterday. I just landed to India after a tiring journey to recieve a stranger calling me to tell about you and rudra, i guess it would be some waiter in the pub"

"Stop mourning over her death. She is___" he signed "__gone. If she was alive she wouldn't want her heera beta, drinking till he lose the connection to brain"

Shivaay still sat there not even moving a inch. What ever om said is true. His mother hated drunkards. His father was one, and she would heartbroken if she saw him like this now.

For whom did he destroying himself. Is it to the mother who saved him despite of her life. She had a chance to change the gear and let the truck hit over the passanger seat, but she didn't. She turned it and took the bang on herself saving her son. Only a mother can do it.

Shivaay rubbed his face harshly as tears dampened his cheeks. He cried painfully screaming out. Omkara rushed to his side and took him in his embrace. He continuously mumbled sorry to his mother for disappointing her. Omkara hugged him tightly letting him cry out.

"Bhaiyaa Anika di called" rudra rushed inside unaware of the emotional outburst of his brother.

-------------------------------------------------------

I am thinking about discontinuing this story. I amn't getting any response as I expected.

I was feeling unwell and was away from phone for a two weeks. Today when I got my phone back from my mom, I thought someone would ask about my absence.

But sadly there was none. Not that I was eager for it.

I will only continue this book if I get responses as i expected.

Ps: the chapter is short, but I will make up for it with double update if I get 50+ likes