13. Marriage talks

" Maa i will call you right before the flight take off. Bye" anika told her mom who was probably over the call. They have been talking since hours discussing what to pack and what not. She has been into many places during her college days. It was the first time she was traveling for her job.

" Check if everything is packed. Don't forget to take medicines and pack some woolen clothes. The climate will be cold there." Her mom said to her. Anika hanged up the call muttering an I love you.

This is the first time she is packing without her mom's help. Everytime when she is travelling her mom would pack her bag and she doesn't even have to cross check it. Now that she lives alone she needs to do everything herself.

The door bell chimed , anika put down the clothes in her hand on the bed and went to open the floor.
It was priyanka, she was panting heavily.

" Haa you are coming now. You said 10 minutes and it's over an hour now. I am almost finished my packing."

" I am sorry the Meeting extended a few hours " priyanka rushed inside, placed her bag on the couch and poured water on a glass.

" I fled away as soon as the meeting finished" she gulped down the water and thudded the glass on the table.

" Easy you will break my table" anika held her hand slowly removing the hold on the glass. A wet patch formed below the place where the glass placed. She took out a table cloth and cleaned them.

" Right. Let me tell you something interesting" priyanka grabbed the table cloth from her, throwing it away and pulled anika with her to the couch.

" Di what do you think about me and akash" anika dumbfounded by her question.

" You both are cute and understanding couple i know. Also i know that he can't live without you and so as you. What happened? Why are you suddenly asking me that question?"

" No not in that way. I mean as a husband and wife" she asked.

WHAT! You both got married behind our back. I would have thought that when you come with these kind of questions. You...." Anika trembled in her seat. The last thing she don't want is shivaay misunderstanding her for supporting his sister to elope to get married.

Wait where did shivaay came from. My stupid brain......

"STOP! You are assuming things dii. It's nothing like that. I want to get married as soon as possible so that I can be with him everyday. You don't know how much we both struggle to see eachother."

" Ohh" that was all the reaction anika had. " Sorry my thoughts went too extremely. Anyways what he said? " Anika asked further sitting straight. She leaned her back on the sofa feeling mild back pain. She has been working all the week to complete her pending works so she can go to her trip without worry. Her body is facing some mild pains.

" I didn't talk to him about it. You are the first one I am telling this. Only you can help me. I want to get married." Priyanka was unnecessarily blowing up her brain.

" Please help me to reach into a conclusion. My head has been aching since morning" she asked pouring some water to a cup. She took some sips while anika stared her. Many thoughts were running inside her mind. She was in a state of confusion.

" But priyanka I want to ask you again as a sister. Are you sure about your decision? You have to know marriage is not a child play. It comes with lot of responsibility. You have to be ready to bear it all and above all you both barely know each other. I know that you had seen him way before that..... um since your childhood. But that was as your brother's friend. Now he is your boyfriend. Take sometime to understand and build a trust between you both. Trust is the most basic thing in every relationship. As a sister i suggest you should rethink about marriage and postpone it. If you talk about getting less time to each other, talk with him properly and plan it accordingly or you can take a long vacation after your busy weeks. It is also a good way" anika said after sometime. Honestly saying anika was not agreeing with her to tie the knot too suddenly. They should spend sometime themselves and marry when the right time come.

" I love you dii. It's a great bless to have you. I don't what will if not you where here" priyanka overwhelmed.

"Love you too." Anika took her in a bone crushing hug. They laughed with teary eyes in eachother's embrace and the reason was unknown to them.

" I wish you will be with me forever" priyanka muttered. " Why don't you marry my brother. You both have met already right?. If you both like each other leave other things to me. I will talk to our family" she whispered in anika's ears. Anika's cheeks turned like red tomato hearing her remarks.

But......I.... Anika sluttered breaking the hug.

Why does she have to bring him again. Already he has been ruling my mind all day.

Priyanka laughed away when she saw the awkwardness in anika's face and said. " Anyway you will meet my brother again during your trip." Anika looked rather confused. " You don't know. He is also coming with you. Ohh Shit it must be his surprise for you. I guess I destroyed his plan. Later when you see him behave like you don't know this." She pleaded.

The only thing priyanka scared is her brother's anger. He can create a world war 3 and destroy the whole world in his anger. He is such a short tempered person. She still remember when she was 10 years old she broke in to his room and accidentally dropped  his Ganesh statue. Thanks to God that it fell on the bed but however a small part broken in that accident. That was the first time he got angry and shouted at her. Even though he later apologized it was still fresh in her memory.

On the other hand anika's mind is still in debate, she knows shivaay as a boss had to attend the show but that's two days prior to the fashion week. But his sudden decision to accompany them took her in a surprise. They have been going to evening coffees together since one week and they were getting comfortable with eachother. Still anika is keeping her limits.

" Well i don't know he was coming. And he is the boss of my company so obviously he had to participate in the fashion show. Anyways I am getting late. The flight is in five thirty and It's almost three. Only two third of my packing is completed. You have to help me." Anika brilliantly changed the topic. They both got busy in packing.

******************************

Hola guys

Do votes and comments.

Priyanka is in high dose of love that she lost her practical thinking ability. Now that anika guided her in good direction. Let's see how it goes.

Like anika said " Everything has its own right time ".

Push the star button if you like the part.

Next chapters will be in overseas and the challenges anika and shivaay faces during the competition.

Areyou guys interested..................

                     - Anagha Krishna ♥️ -