22. Rythm of kiss

It was Friday evening. The last day of london fashion week was going to be held today. To anika this show is important in her life. This show is a way to prove her father that she can be independent and strive in this world without the identity of singhaniya's.

But the sudden entry of Aditya and him falling ill budded up an unknown tension inside her. And just like always shivaay stood up with her, be it taking care of their comfort, paying the bills or even buying food for them. He has been with them the whole time.

Shivaay may be sucks in a proper two way communication but he has a heart of gold. He didn't let anika feel alone when she was tensed about her brother's condition. Anika somehow felt that all the things she gone through before and the previous relationship that ended in a bad note tearing her apart, all was for this moment,for meeting such a great man. and she is falling head over heels for him.

Anika stood infront of the mirror running hands through her dress smoothening it. It was a gorgeous deep red dress with a sweetheart neck. The highlights was it is her  designed by herself. She just want to present her work in the show she was going to attend tonight.

She placed the curler back on the table when she heard a knock on the door. It was shivaay. His eyes lit up seeing her all dolled up.

"I just came to see if you are ready" he asked.

" Just five minutes" she said opening the door for him inviting him inside.

He grinned looking at her and entered inside the room closing the door.

"What happened?" Anika asked taking the curler.

"Curl only the ends" shivaay said taking seat on the couch.

She smiled at his remarks and curled the ends a little and let it flow free.

"Wait...." Shivaay said when he saw her took a pair earrings. He walked up to her and took it away from her hands.

"Wear it...." He pocketed out a red velvet box from his tuxedo and opened it. There was a beautiful pair of earrings inside it. The diamonds were shining like anything, the flower shaped dangling was of length below her neck. Anika traced her fingers through the earrings. It was hard to not like it.

"Help me" she said looking into his eyes smiling.

As his finger touched her ear she felt a current passing through her body. She merely reacted to his every touch. He gently looped one in her ear. Then he concentrated on tightening it. He also looped the other one in same way.

All the while anika was looking into his eyes. She is fascinated by the colour changing of his eyes. After fixing the earrings he left her ear and looked into her face. Even without makeup on she looked beautiful to him. Their eyes were locked and immersed in that moment.

Shivaay stared her lips which was slightly parted. Desires evokes in his body. He cupped her face in his hands and dragged it slowly close to him. His lips were a inch far from her. Anika suddenly broke the moment pulling away.

"I will just see if aditya is ready" she stammered breaking away from him. He pulled her back before she go. This time his hands curves around her hips pulling her to him. Her body brushed against his during the process. Her breath got heavy and she felt like her throat is dying.

"I just want to kiss you" he said rubbing his nose in her cheeks. She parted her lips anticipating the kiss.

Shivaay looked into her eyes for the permission. She blinked her eyes tightly gripping his shoulder. Without wasting a minute his lips pasted against hers. Her toes curled at the sudden contact. The grip tightened again. He slowly moved it against hers. He sucked onto her upper lips taking it between his mouth. His hands squeezed her hips earning a moan from her. He broke the kiss for a few seconds catching the breath and latched it again. This time anika's lips also moved along with him. Her hand left his shoulder crawling through his face, to his hairs. She grooved her finger into his hair gripping it tightly. He groaned in her mouth pulling her more into him. Many minutes passed,  they broke the kiss due to the lack of breath. Anika felt hot all over her body.

Shivaay's hands that curved around her hips slowly moved to around her back rubbing in circular motion. She placed her head on his shoulder breathing heavily at the sensation caused now.

"Anika!!" Shivaay called her dragging his hand onto her neck. His heart also pounding inside just like hers.

"Hmm" she hummed liking his warmth. Her hand which gripped his tuxedo was now in his back wrapped around. They stood like that for sometime before he himself broke the hug.

" So you wish to stay here like this? Or should we go to the event?" She raised her head looking at him.

"Anyway I don't mind staying in the bed all night" he said teasingly only to get smacked by her. Anike hit his shoulder while her cheeks formed a rosy shade.

She rushed inside the washroom leaving him in the bedroom alone. Shivaay letout a breath and walked to the dressing table to correct his appearance. He is not interested to be the topic of gossips.

Anika locked the door behind her leaning on it. Her heart is beating like crazy.

You kissed him.....

Her mind is screaming at her in excitement. She never felt attracted to anyone like she feels to him. He was everything she could ask for. A all in one package.

She walked to the mirror. Her face was red 'hotness or shy' she don't know. She washed her face. She still felt his touch all over her body. She smelled a tint of his perfume scent is in her body.

Anika opened the washroom door wiping her face only to see an empty room. She breathed in relief. She wasn't ready to face him after whatever happened. They got carried away by the moment. Still it was good no offense.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hola guys

My exams were finished today. So i am back.

And i will update regularly from now on.

Stay tuned...............