15. Meeting you ❤️ Loving you

It was morning two thirty when shivaay reached his room in London hotel. Awfully exhausted by the journey he slept in as soon as he saw the bed. The excitement to meet anika after a whole forty eight hours lead him to take next flight right after the meeting finished.

Few minutes past six he got up from the bed fully refreshed. A few hours of sleep can make him fresh. He zipped open his bag and took out his toiletries and clothes to take a bath.

He came out from the washroom wiping his hair with one hand and took his phone in other. He replied to some work mails that was forwarded from India. His phone pinged by a message from omkara asking if he reached there. He replied to his message and placed the phone down. He put on his signature three piece stylish black suit and started settling his hair.

His thoughts were full about anika. Will she missing him just like he misses her? Or is he the only one who has weird feelings for her? He don't know what this feeling implies. It was like some one pulled out his heart and hidden it out and he was anxiously searching for it.
Shivaay tied his watch on his wrist and looked the mirror once more, pocketed his wallet and phone before stepping out of the room.

He fished out his phone and opened the document sent by vivek. It was the room numbers of employees of his company in the hotel. He only wanted anika's room number but vivek being an dim witted assistant messaged him a full list. Shivaay particularly looked into anika's room number. It's on the 16th floor. So he entered in the elevator and pressed the number. As it moved upwards his heart thumped in his ribcage in anticipation.

His eyes scanned the numbers on the door as he walked through the corridors of 16th floor. His legs stopped on a door with number A1604. His stomach churned and he felt like butterflies fluttering inside. Taking a deep breath and releasing it he slowly knocked on the door. When he was about to knock for the third time the door widely opened.

Anika stood there in her night tshirt and shorts, her hair was messy. She let out a yawn opening her sleepy eyes. Her eyes widened seeing him infront of her room early morning. She looked at the  the wall clock hung in her room, few minutes to seven. Well it's early for her.

"Why.... why are you here?" Her voice was hoarse maybe due to suddenly waking up from a deep slumber.

He stared her astonished not expecting such a reaction from her.  It's not like he wanted her to jump onto him, hug and kiss numerously. Atleast he wished she would hug him in a friendly way.

His eyes darted to her bare legs wearing shorts which barely covered her thighs.his mind wandered in dirty thoughts. Even with her bare face with no makeup and her hair which is slightly oily tied as a high-bun she looked beautiful to him.

Feeling his eyes she looked down. Her cheeks tainted a red colour under his stare. She quickly uttered him a five minutes and closed the door on his face.

Shivaay chuckled at her shy avatar and sat on the living area of the floor, took a magazine lying on the table and shuffled through it waiting for her.

********

"When did you reach here?" Anika asked tucking a strand of hair behind her ears walking with shivaay to the nearby restaurant. He suggested her to go to an indian restaurant for breakfast. She messaged her colleagues that she will not join them for breakfast incase they won't end up waiting for her.

"Early morning two thirty" shivaay said placing hands inside his pants pocket. He was tempted to take anika in a hug and tell how much he missed being around her.

Anika took some extra precautions to be seen beautiful to him. Being it waxing her hands and legs or wearing the expensive makeup products or wearing the pretty red dress she bought from Mumbai when she went to shopping with Priyanka. She tried every way to look pretty in his eyes.

They took two plates walking to the buffet area. She excitedly opened each lids to see what was in it while he stood beside her with a smile. After taking a good amount of time she served some items for herself. Paneer tikka, aloo masala, Gobi Manchurian balls and some hot puris. Shivaay watched as she went on picking and picking. He dragged her to a table and made her sit and sat himself on the opposite side.

"You have a good appetite, i think" he said.

"I didn't eat well enough yesterday day so i am a little more hungry today. Do you have any problem?" She snapped. She don't know where she got this confidence to even raise voice against shivaay Singh Oberoi. Well he is my man anyway.

Is he.......Her brain blurted

I like him so technically he is.......her heart said

What if he doesn't like you the same way.... .  Her brain said

He proposed me before......her heart argued

You rejected it for your kind information......her brain said

She was shaken out from her imaginary world by shivaay. She blankly looked him.

"What were you thinking. I was calling you from past five minutes" he asks worried.

"Nothing" she shook her head filling another morsel into her mouth. "Sure?" He looked her doubtfully.

"What were you saying before?" She asks. Suddenly he sat upright shifting from the topic.

"We still have two days more to kickstart the fashion week. So i was asking will you come with me on a date?" Shivaay says.

"Yes, only if you buy me icecream " anika says teasing.

"Sure. Anything for you" he winks getting up taking his plate. He dumped it in the waste bin and went to wash his hand. Anika took the cue following him.

As they walked back to the hotel from the restaurant their hands brushed against each other. Anika pulled away feeling the spark. She looked above only to meet with his eyes. He smiled at her and stretched out his hand to hold hers.

"This is perfect" he said grooving his fingers into hers holding tightly and swaying a little. She smiled walking with him matching upto his pace.

Her inner mind screamed that he is perfect and best match for her. Even though he is cold and aloof when it comes to her he was warm and sweet just like a hot choclate.

---------------------------------------------------

So the next part is up guys. I get little time for writing during my busy schedules. I hope this chapter satisfies my readers for a few days. I will try to upload regularly. I am planning to write two chapters a week. You guys give me some suggestion about which time and date i should publish. Morning i have classes in weekdays so night will be comfortable.

                - Anagha Krishna ♥️ -