And SCENE!

P.S-Authors note: Ok, I low-key rushed a few things since I didn't want to go over them even though I should have but yolo, thank's for sticking this long I hope you enjoy the final chapter of Like Omega Like Pup! Another DabiHawks, ABO fic to come in the future.ALSO SMUT WARNING!

~~~~

5 months later

Currently, Shouto and Katsuki were making their way up to the doorsteps of Katsuki's and Keigo's house, both were holding bags from the shopping trip they had went on at the mall with Kirishima, Deku, Idia, Ochako, Asu, Mina, Sero, and Denki.

As soon as Katsuki opened the door both he and Shoto quickly went to the kitchen placing down their bags.

"Ew your both doing that shit again! Come on the couch! Really?!" Katsuki shouted taking into account the two on the couch, the two being Keigo and Touya.

Touya was wrapped in a blanket sitting on Keigo's lap head practically falling to Keigo's stomach. Keigo had a hand on Touya's lower back supporting the other so he wouldn't fall back.

"Shhh pup you know how he gets when he's on his meds, his pheromones get all messed up and then his omega get's-"Keigo was saying but Shouto interrupted.

"Clingy."Shouto finished.

"Exactly."Keigo snapped his fingers of his free hand.

That's something that also has changed in the last five month, Keigo at the time being known as Hawks went on a full undercover mission to make sure Touya wouldn't be sent to Tartarus, some quick manipulate and threats to the Commission wasn't enough at the time but then Keigo made the choice to threaten his own career as a hero the Commission was taken aback but attempted to reason with Hawks by bringing up Twice, which then caused Keigo to snap and yell, " His name was Jin!" From there, the Commission realized that their grip on Hawks has loosened beyond compare.

When Keigo brought the option back up to take Touya with him to monitor him daily the Commission ruccently agreed but made some restriction on the idea of Touya freely roaming around under Keigo's watch.

The Commission understood the new bond between the two and took into account how unsafe Touya being free could stir in the public's eye. They decided he would be under a similar checkup as in still seeing a therapist but also having a tracker in the form of a small anklet. When Touya needed to go somewhere he was to be watched by a hero with a license at all times.

Keigo agreed to the terms, this caused a few arguments between Keigo and Touya seeing as that Touya didn't understand why it was just him of the ex league members getting this treatment, Keigo told him it would be a small process but he could still visit the ex league members at Tartarus, Touya didn't like that if he was going to be free then so should the league.

As the argument slowly escalated Keigo had to pull Touya in a hug and tell him why he deserved to be here, to be alive, Touya had weakly punched Keigo's shoulder as he grasped at the other's chest.

The day after Touya went with Keigo in disguise, of course, to see a few league members and to say the least he even seen Shigaraki.