~2~

Bakugou was fuming to say the least, he got kidnapped by these losers he knew he could take them on if it wasn't for Todoroki's warning about burning the whole forest he would've gone all out!Which by the way the stupid patch face guy already FUCKING DID!

Bakugou focused his attention on what handsy was saying again.

"I'll ask you again then,join the league we can help you strive for greatness and see what you have to offer unlike those stupid so called heroes."

"Why the hell will I join your stupid gang of losers, I can take you all on if I wanted to you all are pathetic!"Bakugou screamed.

"He's so rude.WE ARE LOSERS!HAHA!" Twice spoke.

"Not very nice puppy."Toga cooed.

"Watch your mouth pup, I'd hate for the heroes to find your dead body here, this whole thing would have been useless."Shigaraki spat out.

"And what the hell do you think you gonna do mop face!"Bakugou challenged.

The screech of the chair Shigaraki was just on echoed in the small room the chain falling by the force the so called alpha had caused.Shigaraki started letting angry and attack pheromones leak through the air.

A non to aggressive growl could be heard in the room, not to scare off but a warning,the surprising thing was it wasn't coming from Shigaraki but from Dabi.

All heads turned towards the omega, Dabi not realizing he was growling until noticing everyones attention shift to him.

"My bad instincts."He turned his head away from the scene in front of him.

"Aww! Dabi's getting all protective of the little pup."Toga squealed.

"Gross."Grunted out Spinner slightly amused.

"Shut up."Dabi said, pink coming to his ears.

"Fine!If you're so concerned about him watch him yourself!"Shigaraki said, looking at Dabi and rushing out the room.

"I'll check on him."Kurugiri said, shaking his head in amusement.

"Well i'm sure as hell not staying here with the kid all night.''Spinner said and followed out, leaving Toga,Twice and Dabi still with Bakugou. Dabi groaned in displeasure.

"Teha!You went all omega on Shiggy, he's gonna feel so guilty."Toga laughed falling off the couch in the process.

"Shut up crazy!"Dabi said, throwing a pillow at Toga.

"You basically scolded him in Omega.That was so RUDE!" Twice said, also starting to laugh.

Bakugou caught Dabi's eyes again something that's been happening a lot lately since they kidnapped the pup.Something almost familiar. 

"Don't think too hard about it..pup..it was my omega talking no way in hell was my omega gonna let him hurt a pup.Your lucky you haven't presented."Dabi spoke.

"Fuck you."Bakugou spat.

"You have a weird way of saying thank you kid."Dabi said, starting to smirk.

"Well you heard Shiggy me and Twice are off have fun babysitting!"Toga said her and Twice quickly leaving the two in the room.

"Look kid."Dabi started catching Bakugou's eyes again.

"I'm not gonna let them hurt you, you have my word on that I will protect you,I don't know what the hell is going on in your head but, you don't know them, you might be thinking you don't need protecting but like I said you don't know them, were all fucked up in the head and I'm pretty sure they would hurt you pup, if you pissed them off just enough"Dabi finished.

"I don't need your help, fucking omega."Bakugou said giving off nervous pheromones not knowing how the omega would respond to the insult.

Dabi stared at Bakugou and started giving a small chuckle.