~54~

"What you got there birdie?"Touya asked as he got up from his bed.It had been a couple days since Touya had seen Keigo,his scolding or therapy as they called it at the reforment was somewhat going good,every week his assigned therapist would print out how good Touya was I mean come on he''s not a child,if he didn't share some things she'd always write a check mark on her paper's as if Touya couldn't see, she'd say it was fine and he could take his time,but Touya was confused if he could take his time why the hell is she marking him for it-ok...maybe..maybe Touya was only slightly upset about it because when he told Keigo about it the other started the habit of checking his score and "progress".

It felt like Touya was in school and his score on his report card was practically failing every subject.Everytime Keigo looked at the paper and noticed a decrease in his score he'd get a puzzled look on his face as if he didn't believe that paper in front of him almost like it personally offended him...that made Touya feel bad,guilty.

He didn't want Keigo to be,disappointed in him he supposed.He didn't want to over share he didn't want to tell someone what he's been through he doesn't need help he doesn't want help.

"I checked on your vitals with the nurse and I decided that the food their giving you is unacceptable so...I brought soba.."Keigo moved the bag behind him to show the other the food he had brought.

The two got to work on eating and catching up,as they began to put the empty containers away that used to hold food,Keigo decided it was time to ask.

"I've been wondering are you or well do you want to see your family again?"He said it ok that's a start.

Touya paused then cleared his throat before speaking.

"I can't not now."

"Why not?"

"Why are you trying to be the hero again,Keigo?"

"They want to see you don't you get that,I asked Shouto and you should've seen the look on his face when I told him he couldn't see you."

"I seen the looks on their faces already,during my case they didn't want anything to do with me they don't want me in their life they want their brother Touya."

Keigo moved forward and attempted to cradle the other's face in his hands but Touya was quick to move back with a glare.

"Stop trying to control me Keigo."

"I'm not I'm trying to help you.Trust me they miss you."

"They miss their dead brother,I'm not him, I'm a killer an arsonist a burnt freak,I don't need help I don't want help."

"Touya come on now don't talk about yourself like that-"

"WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

"Touya isn't dead!He's right in front of me."