~19~

~~~~

1 week later.

Everyone was walking to the main building when Katsuki used Denki as a distraction so he can give Kirishima money for spending his own on some stupid night vision googles.

As everyone waked into class and sat down they were surprised that their homeroom teacher was gonna be starting the class of by separating them by their dynamics into three rows.

"What the hell is this about?"Katsuki questioned.

Others follow suit confused.

"We are starting are first dymanic sex ed class.Midnight will be going over omega sex along with heats while Mic will go over beta and I alpha.Class B will be split with you as well."Aizawa explained and lead the beta group out first.

"Oh right this is gonna be awesome man!"Kirishima said, to Katsuki from the alpha line.

"Learning about sex,Shitty hair?"Katsuki said others laughed and Kirishima blushed.

"I meant hanging out with class-B."Kirishima said red.

As each row met up with the others from class b and into the specific teachers teaching everyone sat down at the desk.And listened some taking notes.After the class,Midnight handed out 3 suppressants to each omega along with 2 extra bottles for pumps.She was very strict about getting it in the young omegas minds about feeding their pups/mates/pack she explained that it would be better for each omega to start pumping their next heat and continue so their milk can develop well and that it is better to start pumping while young.

Midnight also spoke about the clit and how she knew it was an odd thing for those male omegas who grew a clit during their first heat she explained ways to deal with the burn during heats along with masturbation and how it will help.

Katsuki blushed remembering the tear in his skin as his clit grew during his first heat.

Midnight also talked about ways to please an alpha along with going over the alphas penis explaining the importance of it and how long they should wait for a knot to go down.She added the importance of touch so they wouldn't  get a drop or surprise heat.

All the omegas left bright red and rushed past the alphas room.

Once back in each respected class the omegas waited for the alphas and betas to join when the Alphas came back most of the omegas blushed and refused to look their way.

Katsuki didn't he looked at the Alphas and noticed most were just as embarrassed.

Todoroki was the only one of the boys who didn't seem fazed he caught Katsukis eyes and then quickly looked away.What the hell was that about?

Katsuki looked at Kirishima and noticed the bright red coloring the alphas face making him look like his hair.Katsuki laughed in his head about the alphas face.

~~~~

"So you have a clit right Kacchan?"Denki asked.

"First don't call me that pikachu!And did you learn nothing in that class."Katsuki replied.

"Don't ask questions like that,Denki."Mina scowled also embarrassed.

"Can we not talk about it it was really awkward."Sero said rubbing his neck.

"Fine by me,I don't fucking care about how to not choke when sucking on some alphas knot."Katsuki said and took a bite out of his food.

Kirishima spit out his milk.

The Bakusquad started laughing.

"Sorry you caught me off guard."Kirishima said to Katsuki his ears red.