~25~

As Hawks was flying around looking for anything or anybody who needed help he texted Dabi telling him he's thinking of places he wants to move two and sent a few pictures of houses he liked.Dabi replied with i'm on it.Hawks sent back question marks in reply and sent a 'wdym?' but Dabi no longer replied back.

~~~~

"I have a special mission for us."Dabi said as he walked in front of the tv both Twice,Toga and Mr.Compress were watching.

"Dabi move this is the final episode!"Toga whined and moved to sit upside down with her legs flying in the air hitting the back of the couch.

"Shigaraki didn't mention any missions."Mr.Compress said and took off his mask.

"It's a personal mission now get your sorry asses up and get a disguise."Dabi said and left the room.

"'I wonder what it could be.IM NOT HELPING ITS NOT MY PROBLEM!"Twice said.

~~~~

As the four walked around town in their disguises, they stopped in front of a building Dabi entered and left the others outside when he came back he was with a woman who had a clipboard with some papers on it.

"Alright this way to the first house."She said and started to lead the four.Toga, Twice and Mr.Compress looked at each other.

"Oh come on I was starting to like the new place!"Toga said releasing no happy pheromones into the air along with mad beta.

~~~~

The four groaned as they made it to the second house Dabi was being rather picky with the first house asking many questions.When the four entered the second house Toga pushed Twice out the door way who hit a vase witch shattered as it hit the floor.The Two went back in fourth blaming each other.

"You were in the way."Toga said.

"I was walking.I'LL PUSH YOU OUT THE BALCONY!"Twice said back.

Dabi starting complaining to the lady saying if he were drunk that he would have seriously injured himself he added on saying if he had a mutation quirk it can harm him.

"Ok I understand but your gonna have to pay for that."The lady said.Dabi glared at Toga and Twice.Mr.Compress stepped forward and handed her some money.The tour continued after that Dabi started keeping an eye on Toga and Twice.They made it to the last house as they left the tour of the houses the others asked witch house they were getting.

"None there not for us."Dabi said.

"Then what was the point?"Toga asked curious.

"I need to make sure they were safe for my-Compress where'd you get that cash?"Dabi was saying and then switched the conversation.

"It was probably a good thing we didn't do business with her she wouldn't let us buy a house after she realizes the money was fake."Mr.Compress replied.

All four started laughing crazy calling the lady dumb and saying she was so bad at her job.People walked by them and stared at the weirdly dressed group who were laughing madly.

"HEY!"The same lady from the tour yelled at them as she ran down the street.

"Should I stab her, I could get some juicy blood!"Toga said already trying to pull out her knife.

"No!"Dabi said.

"She's getting closer.SCATTER LADS!"Twice said and the four broke off into a sprint.Laughing once more as the lady couldn't keep up she yelled at anger at them.

When the four were back at there base Dabi sent a quick text to Hawks saying he liked the 3rd place it had a great view safer then the rest big backyard and 1 master bed room and 2 guest rooms he listed all the rooms the down payment rent everything and Hawks reply with a smh and then a I look into it.

Dabi raised his fist in the air and shouted a whoop which caused everyone in the base to copy him teasing the overall happy omega.

~~~~

"Hey Kirishima were's Katsuki?"Hawks asked as he entered the house not noticing his pup present.

"He's in the bathroom putting more stuff in boxes we got your room and the kitchen plus the extra closet left to pack and then your all good."Kirishima said with a smile.

"Thanks for the help kid, your welcome any time at the new place!"Hawk said squeezing Kirishima's shoulder.

"Pup!"Hawks yelled and sent a feather to grab Katsuki and lead him to the living room.

"You and your friend did a great job but the two of you should get a head on back to the dorms."Hawks said.

"Whatever.Let's go Shitty hair."Katsuki said as he and Kirishima headed to the door.

"No good bye hug?"Hawks asked with his arms out ready for a hug his bottom lip out pouting.

"Are you gonna scent me again without telling me?"Katsuki asked with a small glare.

"Maybe."Hawks replied.Katsuki rolled his eyes but gave the other a fast hug so he didn't get the chance to scent him.

"Be safe you two."Hawks said as the pair left.