~18~

As the students started to look into each others room,Katsuki was unpacking while on the phone with Hawks.

Isn't it not safe to fly and be on the phone."Katsuki said teasingly.

"Hey I may be on patrol but that's not gonna stop me from talking to my son."'Hawks said.

"Your fault when you crash"Katsuki said with a laugh and then went quiet hearing the others past by after looking into Kirishima's room.

He thought they were gonna leave them alone but heard a knock and whispered shouting.

"Shh!Shoto what do you think your doing!"

"He's asleep be quiet before you wake him up!"

"Let him rest."

"Oh my god were all so dead."

The last one sounded like Denki he pushed himself from the bed and opened the door but not enough for the others to see his room.

"What the hell do you want?"Katsuki said and looked to see Todoroki was the one who had knocked.

"Goodnight and don't forget about my question from early."Todoroki said.

"Whatever half and half bastard."Katsuki said and slammed the door back.

"Who was that?"Hawks asked.

"Just some exstras.Their playing some weird game while showing off their rooms.Fucking stupid."Katsuki said.

"Why aren't you hanging out with them?"Hawks asked.

"I got better stuff to be doing and so do they,their just wasting fucking time."Katsuki replayed.

"Whats this better stuff your doing?"Hawks asked teasingly.

"Making my nest again."Katsuki replied.

"That's not gonna take that long hangout with them have fun, pup."Hawks said.

"No,Im going to sleep in a little anyways."Katsuki said.

Hawks gave a slight irritated growl.

"Sorry, just pup, try to get close to them your gonna know them for awhile and possibly work with them in the future its good to be on good terms with people and have connections."Hawks said.

"Whatever.Goodnight."Katsuki said.

"Goodnight love you pup."Hawks said.

"Love you two birdbrain."Katsuki said and hung up.