~10~

Will add a small warning for this chapter really nothing major.

"You smell like an omega in heat.Did ya just have a fucking hookup or something?"Katsuki asked a small glare forming on his face in confusion, the smell familiar but he couldn't pinpoint it.

"Didn't think you'd notice,one of my friends had a heat and I got them basic supplies. They've must have scented me when I wasn't paying attention because I only realized when people in the grocery store kept looking at me weird."Hawks said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alright, I'll start on the chicken peel the potatoes."Katsuki dropped the subject and started to cook.

Hawks was a little surprised that the kid didn't try to pry but he was still kinda grateful he didn't."Where'd your jacket go,weren't you wearing it for your disguise?'Katsuki asked.

"I scented it to help the omega in heat.I'm most likely never getting back my navy blue hoodie now!"Hawks explained a little salty about having to give his jacket up.Katsuki laughed softly.

~~~~

"Hey Dabs!I made it as fast as I could.Are you ok?"Hawks asked, noticing the omegas body shaking slightly.

"Peachy.Let's hurry this up so I can leave."Dabi insisted, his scent being released as slightly aroused.

Hawks explained the everything he gathered that the commission deemed ok, of the hero society, taking into a small notice of how much Dabi was sweating and the shaky breathing he sniffed the air again and smelt slick.

"Hotstuff-"Dabi groaned happily before squishing his thighs together and rolling his hip gently.

"You're in heat huh?"Hawks tried again.

Dabi nodded his head.

"Can I help?"Hawks asked.A small growl came from Dabi.

"NOT LIKE THAT!I WOULD NEVER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AN OMEGA IN HEAT"Hawks shouted, embarrassed his arms waving in defeat.

"I could get you some basic things."Hawks offered.

"Doesn't matter,birdy"Dabi said but Hawks knew that meant yes in Dabi.

"Ok i'll be right back."Hawks said, starting to walk off, Dabi fell to the floor and started whimpering.

"No!Alpha!Don't go!Fuck!"

Hawks turned bright red.

"Here."Hawks put out some calming scent, along with pleased alpha and he quickly took off his navy blue hoodie.And handed it to Dabi.The omega quickly smelled the hoodie and started letting out soft noises of happiness.