~5~

"Let the others know... they can leave, they don't have to worry about me.''Bakugou said, still breathing hard and now squeezing his thighs together.

"Will do, do you want me to leave as well?"Todoroki asked.

"NO!"Bakugou shouted and moved his head into Todoroki's lap.

"You're strong and if any of the alphas or other extras try to do something you can...help."Bakugou said, his pride hurting a bit.

"Alright, are you still hot?"Todoroki asked.

"Mhm."Bakugou said softly.

Shotuo turned on his ice a bit and placed it on Bakugou's head cooling the omega down."You better not stop, that shit feels amazing."Bakugou said, giving off a pleasant scent and humming happily.

"The others have to talk to the police and give reports, at least that's what Midoriya said."Shotuo explained.

"Whatever, shut your face icy-hot."Bakugou mumbled slowly falling to sleep.As quiet as he can Shouto took a picture of the sleeping omega and sent it to Midoriya.

~~~~

"Shouto sent a picture of Kacchan. He seems fine."Deku said, showing the other three the picture."Never thought he can look so peaceful when he doing something other than cooking."Kirishima chuckled and smiled softly.

"I have managed to get all are parents aware of the situation and they should be picking us up shortly."Iidia said.

"Crap my mom's are gonna kill me wait till they find out about the night vision goggles."Kirishima said.

~~~~

"Bakugou."Todoroki tried for the 3rd time to shake the omega awake.

"What!You fucking candy cane."Bakugou said jolting awake.

"They brought you food."Shouto said holding up the plate.

"This shits mostly dairy what the hell its like there trying to make my nipples pop."Bakugou groaned.

"Are parents should be coming shortly."Shouto said.

"The fucking Hags gonna annoy the shit out of me."Bakugou said and hit his head.~~~~

"Shouto you had me worried!"Fuyumi said hugging Shouto.

"I told you he's fine."Natsuo said laughing.

"Shut up! Are you ok?"Fuyumi asked.

"Fine."Shouto stated.

"Dad couldn't come pick you up. He had to patrol so i'm sorry we kept you here for so long."Fuyumi added.

"Woah!Lil bro you smell like omega."Natsuo stated taking notice of Shouto's scent.

"That would be Bakugou, he presented,"Shouto explained briefly.

"I would like to go home now."Shouto added before the pair can ask more questions.

~~~~

"You fucking whore! Stop with that disgusting smell!"Mitsuki yelled and hit Katsuki across the face.

"I can't stop it i'm in heat you fucking old bat."Katsuki said calmly.

"Dont talk to me like that you weak fucking omega!Go to your room before I leave you outside for any alpha to come and ruin you more."Mitsuki yelled.

"You know what, fuck you hag!"Katsuki shouted and ran out the front door.

Katsuki kept up his fast pace not caring where it was he was going.He didn't know where he was but didn't care he didn't want to be in the same hose as that so called mother of his.His heat seemed to go down a bit or he didn't notice anything blinded by rage.

"Hey, kid?It's really late out,what are you doing at a time like this?"Someone tried to ask, Katsuki ignored them and intended to keep going but something pulled him back and then a red feather flew in front of his face.