~55~

"Hawks!"

Keigo searched Touya's face again and then Keigo's alpha became on alert Touya was struggling he seemed to be in pain.

"Hawks!"Touya attempted to pull Keigo's hand off him,Keigo's alpha did not like that his omega is frightened he needed to protect him he can't let his omega get away.

"Kei!Let go!"

Keigo was now searching the room for any threat's that could be ticking off the omega he couldn't find any he heard small whimpers leave the omega he couldn't get a read on his scent that pissed Keigo's inner alpha off.

"Keigo!"A louder whimper ripped from Touya as he clawed at Keigo's hand that was around his wrist.Thats when Keigo's eyes landed at Touya's wrist,Keigo wasn't wearing gloves he took them off since his patrol ended he noticed his sharper nails almost talon like gripping onto Touya's scarred skin blood dripping down the newly punctured holes.

Now that Keigo realized he was hurting the other he still couldn't let go.What the hell's happening he's hurting Touya but couldn't let go.

Touya became desperate in his whine's, his omega voice wouldn't have much effect since he was on suppressant which also meant his scent couldn't get to the other,Touya stuck to attempting to get Keigo's grip off him the alpha seemed completely dazed yet frightened, he was stress gripping again just like the meeting.

Shit what did he do to make him let go last time?Touya couldn't even think straight his arm began to pulse in pain as he let out broken sobs that didn't cause any tears to run down his face.

"Kei!Keigo!Alpha please let go!Your hurting me!"

As if like a spell Keigo blinked and then let go of the others wrist he seemed just as terrified as Touya.

"I didn't-"Keigo started but Touya cut him off.

"I know you didn't!Just Keigo leave me alone please!"Touya brought his wrist closer to himself.Keigo took a step closer to the other his alpha and his hero instincts kicking in wanting to make sure Touya was alright.Touya was quick to step back in hurry to get further away from the other stumbling back till he landed on the floor tripping over his own feet.

"I'm sorry-I'll get a nurse."

"Kei just go."Touya sounded defeated as he attempted to stand up by himself.Keigo put his head down in shame and quickly went to get a nurse.Three nurses rushed to Touya's room and just as Keigo passed the common room he noticed glares from the ex league members who were clearly concerned about the ruining nurses and the distressed alpha reaking bad alpha pheromones.

Keigo quickly made his was out the reforment building in shame.He hurt Touya...He hurt Touya.

~~~~

"Whats with the face?"Katsuki questioned as Hawks entered the house,Katsuki was cooking before Hawks had made it back home,when he left UA much to his group of idiots dismissal he had left to the grocery store to pick up a few things he knew wouldn't be at home knowing Hawks eating habits of just munching on random foods in the house.