~16~

"Woah!!!This place is so cool!"Kirishima said as he stared at the giant apartment.

"It's nothing,were on the top floor,the bird dosen't think I heard him talk about it to Mirko but I did he wants to get a house so I'm pretty sure we won't be staying here for long it'll probably turn out to be a safe house or something."Katsuki said.

"Mirko the omega pro hero?!She so hot man!"Kirshima gushed red.

"Whatever."Katsuki said with an eye roll, his omega slightly jealous.He calmed his scent down the best he could before the other could notice.

They made it to his apartment he put a key in and walked in.Kirishima followed behind.

"Dad!Im home!"Katsuki said and threw the keys on a kitchen counter to.

"WELCOME BACK PUP!"Hawks yelled and Katsuki can hear the sound of wings flapping happily.Katsuki ear went red at the nickname.Kirishima chuckled a bit.

"Shut up!I brought someone."Katsuki said.

Hawks flew straight to were the two where and looked at Kirishima up and down judging he took a smell of the air and glared slightly.

Kirhsima winced and smiled nervously.

"Cut the shit birdman."Katsuki said and hit Hawks gently on his head.

"Sorry, I just get a little protective,"Hawks said to Kirishima.

"It's alright."Kirishima said.

"WAIT!Your that kid right?Shitty hair?Your the one he was on the phone with when I was at patrol."Hawks said and started to smile.

Kirishima laughed.

"That's me.Kirishima Eijiro."Kirishima said and stuck out his hand with a smile.

"Hawks."Hawks said with a smile and took the hand giving it his own shake.

"Well your an alpha so if you even think."Hawks was saying.

"Don't you dare."Katsuki said with a warning blast.

"I was just gonna say if you'd try to court my son-"Hawks got cut of again by both Kirishima and Katsuki.

"Were just friends sir."Kirishima said red.

"Not like that."Katsuki replied as well red.

"Let me finish if you or any other alphas try to get in my kids pant's or court him they have to run it by me first.Let all your alpha classmates now for me kid would ya."Hawks said and patted Kirishima shoulder.

"Ok sir!"Kirishima said bright red nodding to the other.

"You don't have to listen to him Shitty hair.Come on help me get my shit."Katsuki said and lead Kirishima to his room.

"Well are you coming in?"Katsuki asked noticing the alpha lingering in the door way.

"Can I?"Kirishima asked looking into the room.

"Obviously why wouldn't you?"Katsuki asked."Your nest is in here."Kirishima replied.